- Raiders rookie QB comfortable in cold weather Updated: Dec-06-13 9:51 pm
- Raiders hope to get boost from healthy Branch Updated: Dec-05-13 6:35 pm
- Raiders backfield thinned by injuries Updated: Dec-04-13 7:53 pm
- Raiders' collapse similar to 2012 Updated: Nov-29-13 6:14 pm
- Romo, Cowboys top Raiders 31-24 after slow start Updated: Nov-29-13 3:33 am
- Murray gets 3 TDs, Cowboys rally by Raiders 31-24 Updated: Nov-28-13 10:20 pm
- Raiders losers again, falling 31-24 at Cowboys Updated: Nov-28-13 10:07 pm
- Raiders RG Brisiel leaves game with knee injury Updated: Nov-28-13 7:54 pm
- McGloin makes case for Raiders starting QB gig Updated: Nov-18-13 6:42 pm
- McGloin leads Raiders over Texans, 28-23 Updated: Nov-17-13 7:44 pm
ALAMEDA, California - As if playing in the Eastern time zone where they've lost 12 straight games isn't bad enough, the Oakland Raiders could be facing snowy conditions Sunday against the New York Jets.
ALAMEDA, California - The Oakland Raiders finally might be getting one of the anchors of their defense back.
ALAMEDA, California - The Oakland Raiders may have to reach way down on the depth chart to fill out their backfield for Sunday's game in New York.
ALAMEDA, California - Dennis Allen's second season as coach of the Oakland Raiders is starting to look a lot like his first - and that's not necessarily a good thing.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Tony Romo had a virus, and his offense was looking a little pale too.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Tony Romo was sick, and it wasn't because he had just watched the Oakland Raiders return a fumble for a touchdown on the opening kickoff.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Raiders right guard Mike Brisiel left Thursday's game against Dallas after injuring his knee on Oakland's first offensive play.
ALAMEDA, California - Matt McGloin's rapid ascent from undrafted rookie free agent could lead to him becoming the regular starting quarterback for the Oakland Raiders.
HOUSTON - Oakland rookie Matt McGloin was so good in a victory over the Houston Texans that it raised questions about whether Terrelle Pryor will get his job back when he's healthy.