- Greece gets until Sunday for proposals to stave off collapse Updated: Jul-07-15 7:22 pm
BRUSSELS - Frustrated and angry eurozone leaders fearing for the future of their common currency gave the Greek prime minister a last-minute chance Tuesday to finally come up with a viable proposal on how to save his country from financial ruin.
- The Latest: Lithuanian finance minister sees compromise Updated: Jul-07-15 8:00 am
BRUSSELS - The latest on the Greek financial crisis (all times Brussels local):
- The Latest: Protesters loot supermarket in Athens suburb Updated: Jul-03-15 10:37 am
ATHENS, Greece - The latest news on Greece's financial woes and its upcoming referendum on Sunday (all times local):
- AP News in Brief at 5:58 a.m. EDT Updated: Jun-30-15 6:10 am
Crunch time in Greece as bailout due to expire, IMF loan due with no deal in sight
- The next act: what happens now in Greece's drama Updated: Jun-29-15 10:49 pm
FRANKFURT, Germany - Greece has entered the twilight zone.
- Chinese premier calls for deal to keep Greece in eurozone Updated: Jun-29-15 4:08 pm
BRUSSELS - The prime minister of China, the European Union's No. 2 trading partner, called Monday on Greece and its creditors to reach a last-minute deal that will allow Greece to remain in the eurozone.
- EU refugee response exposes divisions, meagre ambitions Updated: Jun-26-15 8:19 am
BRUSSELS - The European Union decided Friday to share 40,000 of the refugees landing in Italy and Greece but foot-dragging and verbal sniping over the move exposed deep divisions about how to deal with Europe's massive migrant influx.
- Meet the protagonists in the Greek bailout drama Updated: Jun-24-15 11:45 am
BRUSSELS - Even if the policy talk can be deadening, the main protagonists in the Greek bailout drama have brought their big, sometimes oversized, personalities to the negotiating table.
- Greek anti-austerity protesters hold finance ministry sit-in Updated: Jun-11-15 4:01 am
ATHENS, Greece - Greek left-wing demonstrators are staging a sit-in at the finance ministry building in central Athens, in a protest against the radical, left-led government, which they accuse of planning new austerity measures.