- Anna, Beltran key Yankees' 5-1, 12-inning win Updated: Apr-20-14 7:32 pm
- Moore to have elbow surgery, miss rest of season Updated: Apr-15-14 6:53 pm
- Rays-Orioles game postponed by rain Updated: Apr-15-14 6:18 pm
- Maddon speaks out on elbow injuries Updated: Apr-14-14 3:33 am
- Rays put Cobb on DL with strained oblique Updated: Apr-13-14 6:05 pm
- Heisey hits slam, Mesoraco 4 RBIs as Reds top Rays Updated: Apr-13-14 5:59 pm
- Rays give up Heisey's slam, fall to Reds 12-4 Updated: Apr-13-14 5:56 pm
- Reds lose to Rays 1-0 for worst start since 1995 Updated: Apr-12-14 5:45 pm
- Rays place LHP Moore on DL; will see Dr. Andrews Updated: Apr-08-14 7:50 pm
- Sale shuts down Royals as White Sox win 5-1 Updated: Apr-06-14 6:35 pm
- Darvish returns as Rangers beat Rays 3-0 Updated: Apr-06-14 6:05 pm
- Archer, Rays agree to $25.5 million, 6-year deal Updated: Apr-02-14 5:40 pm
- Cabrera goes 1 for 3 after deal, Tigers top Rays Updated: Mar-28-14 10:16 pm
- Longoria homers for Rays in 4-3 win over Orioles Updated: Mar-27-14 11:39 pm
- Rays believe they are good enough to win it all Updated: Mar-26-14 1:09 pm
- Sizemore hits 2-run homer, Red Sox beat Rays Updated: Mar-25-14 6:05 pm
- Rays-Twins rained out Updated: Mar-24-14 3:29 pm
- Rays' Moore leaves after 4 innings Updated: Mar-23-14 6:42 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Dean Anna wasn't nervous during a key at-bat in extra innings. He was enjoying it.
BALTIMORE - Tampa Bay left-hander Matt Moore will miss the remainder of the season after opting to have elbow-ligament replacement surgery.
You could piece together a pretty good pitching staff with just the players who have had significant elbow problems this year.
CINCINNATI - The Tampa Bay Rays put right-hander Alex Cobb on the 15-day disabled list Sunday with a strained oblique in his left side, the second starter they've lost to injury in a week.
CINCINNATI - The Reds went two weeks before breaking out of their hitting slump.
CINCINNATI - Pitching with a short-handed staff caught up with the Tampa Bay Rays.
CINCINNATI - Another game full of wasted chances and wasted pitching prompted the Reds to call for a meeting.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Tampa Bay Rays pitcher Matt Moore was placed on the 15-day disabled list with an elbow injury and will see Dr. James Andrews for further exams after an MRI exam was inconclusive.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Chris Sale knew he had to pitch his best Sunday with James Shields starting for the Kansas City Royals.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Yu Darvish showed no rust after missing three weeks.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Chris Archer has done all right for a guy who was cut from his seventh grade team and once told by a coach he would never be good enough to pitch in college, let alone the major leagues.
LAKELAND, Florida - Miguel Cabrera had a single in three at-bats soon after the announcement of his $292 million, 10-year contract as the Detroit Tigers topped the Tampa Bay Rays 6-3 Friday in the final Grapefruit League game for both teams.
SARASOTA, Florida - Nelson Cruz had a scary end to spring training.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - The Tampa Bay Rays feel they have everything it takes to win the World Series and aren't afraid to say it.
FORT MYERS, Florida - Matt Moore walked off the field after being hit in the mouth by a line drive that he partially blocked with his glove in the fourth inning of the Tampa Bay Rays' 9-2 win over the Boston Red Sox on Sunday.