- Parity reigns supreme in surprise-filled Pac-12 Updated: Oct-06-15 3:38 pm
PHOENIX - Every season, the Pac-12's coaches talk about how much parity there is in the conference. Every season, the same teams seem to end up on top when it's over.
- No. 5 Utah plugging away despite newfound national attention Updated: Oct-05-15 11:27 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Kyle Whittingham has felt like the boy in the bubble since No. 5 Utah beat Oregon and shot up the polls. The Utes went from being a plucky team with a nasty defense to being considered one of the best in the country. They moved up five spots without playing last week as No. 14 Ole Miss, No. 19 Georgia, No. 15 Notre Dame and No. 20 UCLA all fell out of the Top 10.
- 2-time national champ Erickson quietly assisting No. 10 Utah Updated: Oct-02-15 3:18 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Winning a national championship puts a coach in an exclusive group. Winning multiple titles moves a coach into an entirely different realm.
- Wilson leads No. 10 Utah into national conversation Updated: Sep-28-15 8:38 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah quarterback Travis Wilson has heard the criticism over the years and understands it comes with the position. Fans love him when he plays well, but that has been hit or miss throughout his career.
- Wilson throws for 4 TDs in 62-20 Utah win over Oregon Updated: Sep-27-15 2:43 am
EUGENE, Oregon - While Utah's players sang and danced in the locker room following their big victory over Oregon, coach Kyle Whittingham was already looking ahead to the next game.
- Booker's 156 yards, 2 TDs lead No. 21 Utah past Fresno St Updated: Sep-20-15 3:47 am
FRESNO, California - Devontae Booker and Utah's defense and special teams made sure the 21st-ranked Utes didn't miss injured starting quarterback Travis Wilson in their first road game of the season.
- Mum's the word: No. 21 Utah silent on starting quarterback Updated: Sep-15-15 8:50 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah coach Kyle Whittingham won't name his starting quarterback against Fresno State, but several signs point to Kendal Thompson.
- 1 of 2 Utah players shot on Saturday released from hospital Updated: Sep-14-15 7:02 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah football coach Kyle Whittingham was grateful that two players shot over the weekend are expected to fully recover, but he doesn't feel the need to change team rules.
- ND's Zaire, Gamecocks' Mitch join long list of injured QBs Updated: Sep-14-15 2:04 pm
College football's early-season injury bug is wreaking havoc with quarterbacks.
- Utah football players shot at party; 3 suspects at large Updated: Sep-13-15 3:51 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Two University of Utah football players were shot and wounded at a party, their coach said Sunday.
- No. 24 Utah beats Utah State 24-14, loses starters to injury Updated: Sep-12-15 1:23 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah entered the season with a star running back, a staunch defense and a pair of dependable kickers. The need was consistent, efficient play at quarterback.