- Stanford holds off Utah to boost Pac-12 position Updated: Mar-08-14 4:50 pm
- Utah pulls away from Colorado 75-64 Updated: Mar-01-14 6:15 pm
- Utah pulls away from Colorado 75-64 Updated: Mar-01-14 4:18 pm
- Utah falls short in OT, 67-63 to No. 4 Arizona Updated: Feb-20-14 2:51 am
- No. 4 Arizona escapes with 67-63 win at Utah in OT Updated: Feb-20-14 2:13 am
STANFORD, California - Dwight Powell made a go-ahead free throw with 36.1 seconds remaining after Stanford missed seven consecutive from the line late, and the Cardinal held on to beat Utah 61-60 on Saturday in the Pac-12 regular-season finale for both schools.
SALT LAKE CITY - After shutting down Jordan Loveridge so effectively earlier this season, the last thing Colorado expected was to see the Utah sophomore burn their defense with one clutch basket after another.
SALT LAKE CITY - Jordan Loveridge scored 21 points on 9-of-14 shooting and Delon Wright also had 21 to lead Utah to a 75-64 victory over Colorado on Saturday.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah had the No. 4 team in the nation in trouble and could not close it out.
SALT LAKE CITY - Strong defense has saved Arizona in several games this season. It was no different against a determined underdog in a tough environment on the road.