- Giants need to start playing run defense again Updated: Dec-11-13 5:06 pm
- Chiefs relying on cast of misfits during dream run Updated: Dec-11-13 3:51 pm
- Chiefs find Redskins to be tonic for ills Updated: Dec-09-13 2:33 pm
- Nasty weather hits several NFL games Updated: Dec-08-13 6:36 pm
- Redskins lose 5th straight, beaten 45-10 by Chiefs Updated: Dec-08-13 6:28 pm
- Chiefs thump Redskins 45-10 to break 3-game skid Updated: Dec-08-13 6:02 pm
- Chiefs' Charles breaking records Updated: Dec-06-13 2:07 pm
- Chiefs revolving O-line finally hits stride Updated: Dec-05-13 4:53 pm
- Dropped passes an epidemic for stumbling Chiefs Updated: Dec-04-13 5:42 pm
- 5 highlights from Broncos' win in Kansas City Updated: Dec-02-13 3:50 am
- NFL Today, Week 13 Updated: Dec-02-13 12:04 am
- Slumping Chiefs lose again to Broncos, 35-28 Updated: Dec-01-13 10:10 pm
- Manning, Decker lead Broncos past Chiefs 35-28 Updated: Dec-01-13 9:35 pm
- Broncos' Derek Wolfe ruled out for Sunday Updated: Nov-30-13 6:48 pm
- Moreno has made the most of his second chance Updated: Nov-29-13 4:29 pm
- 5 things to know after Chargers' 41-38 win in KC Updated: Nov-25-13 3:38 am
- Rivers leads Chargers to 41-38 win over Chiefs Updated: Nov-24-13 6:20 pm
- Slow starts slowing down Chiefs struggling offense Updated: Nov-20-13 3:32 pm
- Broncos' Moore undergoes emergency surgery Updated: Nov-18-13 7:42 pm
- Chiefs forced to bounce back from first loss Updated: Nov-18-13 3:08 pm
- Manning, Broncos top Chiefs 27-17 Updated: Nov-18-13 3:24 am
- Chiefs lose to Broncos 27-17 Updated: Nov-18-13 1:29 am
- Manning leads Broncos to 27-17 win over KC Updated: Nov-18-13 1:18 am
- Chiefs-Broncos game not one-dimensional affair Updated: Nov-15-13 1:41 pm
- Pick 6: Who could run for 1,500 yards in 2013 NFL? Updated: Nov-15-13 12:47 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - If there is any area where the New York Giants have improved in this dismal season, it is run defense.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Alex Smith and Jamaal Charles make the headlines for the Kansas City Chiefs and rightfully so. The quarterback and running back are the biggest names on one of the NFL's surprise teams.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Hard as it might be to believe that the Kansas City Chiefs who won just twice last season rattled off nine straight wins this year, it may have been even harder to digest what transpired at Washington.
The NFL often promotes football as a bad weather sport. It got its share early Sunday in Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington and Pittsburgh.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Jamaal Charles is about as difficult to catch in the locker room as he is in the open field, where he routinely makes defenders look foolish with his swiveling hips and world-class speed.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Branden Albert is hurt, so is Jon Asamoah, and the No. 1 overall pick in last April's draft has gone through a painful series of growing pains this season.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - It was almost like adding injury to insult when Chiefs tight end Anthony Fasano banged his head off the turf so hard that he sustained a concussion a split-second after dropping a pass.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Two weeks later and in a different venue, the outcome was pretty much the same.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Just a few weeks ago, the Kansas City Chiefs were unbeaten.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - In the words of Chiefs safety Eric Berry, Peyton Manning does not discriminate.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Broncos defensive end Derek Wolfe was alert and recovering at a Denver hospital Saturday after suffering seizure-like symptoms when the team's bus pulled into the airport Friday afternoon for the flight to Kansas City.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - During his two-month banishment for fumbling, Knowshon Moreno promised himself if he ever got another shot, he'd let neither the opportunity nor the football slip through his fingers again.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The San Diego Chargers were staring down their fourth straight loss when Philip Rivers stepped under center, peered across the line at the Kansas City defense and called for the snap.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Philip Rivers called it the kind of game that could save the Chargers' season. Seyi Ajirotutu called its defining play the greatest catch of his career.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - It had to be a painful experience for Chiefs coach Andy Reid, someone who prides himself on being an offensive innovator, to relive the first quarter of last Sunday's game in Denver.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Broncos safety Rahim Moore underwent emergency surgery Monday to staunch bleeding in the muscle sheath in his lower left leg, a condition known as lateral compartment syndrome that can cost patients a limb or even their life.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Chiefs only intend to lose to the Denver Broncos once, and that thought goes beyond the rematch between AFC West rivals in two weeks at Arrowhead Stadium.
DENVER - Peyton Manning wrapped his tender ankles tightly in white tape, just to make sure they were secure against the league's best pass rush.
DENVER - Peyton Manning put more hits on the Kansas City Chiefs than they put on him.
DENVER - Peyton Manning walked off the field showing no trace of a limp and hardly a spot of dirt.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - It's not in Alex Smith's competitive nature to sit on the ball.
At the moment, 2013 is on pace to wind up as only the second NFL season in the past 20 years without a single 1,500-yard rusher.