- After 1-5 start, Chiefs riding 4-game winning streak Updated: Nov-23-15 2:40 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - What the Kansas City Chiefs have accomplished this season is hardly rare. What they can still accomplish is nearly unprecedented.
- Packers look to get run game going and limit Vikes' Peterson Updated: Nov-19-15 6:50 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Run the ball on offense. Stop the run on defense.
- Manning hits the bench as Broncos fall 29-13 to Chiefs Updated: Nov-16-15 7:10 am
DENVER - Even after his coach removed him from the game, Peyton Manning stood on the sideline, helmet on, refusing to show any sign that he was anything less than ready to go back in.
- Broncos again rule AFC West, rest of division topsy-turvy Updated: Nov-11-15 3:05 pm
- Chiefs once again aim to slow down Manning in trip to Denver Updated: Nov-11-15 2:57 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Chiefs have spent a decade trying to beat Peyton Manning.
- Ronald Jones II poised to join USC Trojans' tailback greats Updated: Nov-10-15 7:03 pm
LOS ANGELES - Although Ronald Jones II is a Texan to his Whataburger-filled core, he never fell in love with the Longhorns, Texas A&M, Baylor, TCU or any other school in his native state.
- Key injuries could determine playoff races in 2nd half Updated: Nov-09-15 5:26 pm
Just as important as filling a roster with skilled players is keeping that talent healthy.
- Chiefs begin second half still with playoff aspirations Updated: Nov-09-15 4:57 pm
- Chiefs still harbor playoff hopes after disastrous start Updated: Nov-02-15 2:03 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Just about the only people who thought the Kansas City Chiefs still had a chance to make the playoffs two weeks ago were Tamba Hali and the rest of the guys in his locker room.
- Chiefs land in London to face Lions as official 'home' team Updated: Oct-30-15 2:09 pm
LONDON - The Kansas City Chiefs, renowned for their high-decibel fans and enviable home-field advantage, are about to play their strangest "home" game in team history - in front of 84,000 mostly English spectators 4,300 miles (7,000 kilometers) from Arrowhead Stadium.
- The endangered running back not so endangered Updated: Oct-26-15 5:49 pm
Jeff Fisher hasn't lasted so long as an NFL coach without being a risk taker. He likes aggressive defenses, and when he was a coordinator, he loved the blitz.
- Charcandrick West comes front and center in Chiefs offense Updated: Oct-26-15 3:49 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Perhaps Charcandrick West could use a geography lesson.
- Chiefs turn back Steelers 23-13 to snap 5-game losing streak Updated: Oct-26-15 1:49 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Ben Roethlisberger came to the defense of Landry Jones after the fill-in quarterback was responsible for three turnovers in the Pittsburgh Steelers' 23-13 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs.
- The Latest from the NFL: Redskins click in 3rd against Bucs Updated: Oct-25-15 3:36 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the seventh Sunday of the season (all times EDT):