- Stafford throws 5 TD passes, Lions beat Eagles 45-14 Updated: Nov-26-15 5:51 pm
DETROIT - Matthew Stafford dropped back and perfectly lofted the ball where only Calvin Johnson could catch it.
- Detroit's defense steps up, leads Lions over Raiders 18-13 Updated: Nov-23-15 3:42 am
DETROIT - Ziggy Ansah rushed toward the inside, was held up by Donald Penn's right arm, fell to the ground and immediately began signaling for a safety.
- Latest from the NFL: Packers snap three-game skid Updated: Nov-22-15 8:00 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 11th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Punchless Raiders drop 3rd straight, 18-13 to Lions Updated: Nov-22-15 6:28 pm
DETROIT - Derek Carr and the Oakland Raiders are falling behind in a forgiving race for an AFC playoff spot.
- Stafford's go-ahead TD run helps Lions beat Raiders 18-13 Updated: Nov-22-15 5:47 pm
DETROIT - Matthew Stafford's toenail on his right, big toe was black and blue.
- Win at Green Bay will live on for 2015 Lions Updated: Nov-16-15 6:20 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - No matter how the 2015 season is remembered in Detroit - and realistically, it's still looking pretty bleak - this year's Lions will always have at least one mark of distinction.
- Lions stop road skid against Packers with 18-16 win Updated: Nov-16-15 6:11 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Under pressure to produce from the boss, the Detroit Lions secured a signature win in the unlikeliest of places.
- Lions stop road skid against Packers with 18-16 win Updated: Nov-16-15 12:24 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Matthew Stafford couldn't bear to watch with his team on the verge of another heartbreaking moment.
- Latest from NFL: Pats WR Edelman out with a foot injury Updated: Nov-15-15 6:25 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 10th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Lions can't stop elusive Smith, Chiefs in 45-10 London loss Updated: Nov-01-15 2:51 pm
- Smith, Chiefs run over Lions 45-10 at Wembley Stadium Updated: Nov-01-15 1:58 pm
LONDON - When Alex Smith had no options left, he ran. And he ran far.