- 5 things to know after Broncos beat Titans 51-28 Updated: Dec-09-13 3:39 am
- Prater kicks record 64-yard field goal Updated: Dec-08-13 11:08 pm
- Titans can't slow down Broncos in 51-28 loss Updated: Dec-08-13 11:03 pm
- Prater, Manning lead Broncos, 51-28 over Tennessee Updated: Dec-08-13 10:42 pm
- Moreno has made the most of his second chance Updated: Nov-29-13 4:29 pm
- Gostkowski FG gives Pats 34-31 OT win over Broncos Updated: Nov-25-13 2:12 am
- Broncos can't hold onto ball, 24-point lead vs NE Updated: Nov-25-13 2:09 am
- Broncos not perfect but in first place Updated: Nov-18-13 7:00 pm
- Manning leads Broncos to 27-17 win over KC Updated: Nov-18-13 1:18 am
- Del Rio not channeling conservative Fox Updated: Nov-15-13 3:09 pm
DENVER - All season, Matt Prater has been an afterthought on a team that's rewriting the record books on the strength of Peyton Manning's passing arm.
DENVER - Matt Prater had a cold, and was dealing with icy temperatures and history as he lined up to kick the frigid football from his 46-yard line.
DENVER - It was cold enough for Mike Munchak. Just not windy or wet like he had hoped.
DENVER - Peyton Manning and Matt Prater were more about big numbers than the little one Sunday.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - During his two-month banishment for fumbling, Knowshon Moreno promised himself if he ever got another shot, he'd let neither the opportunity nor the football slip through his fingers again.
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Tom Brady erased a 24-point deficit. Peyton Manning's touchdown pass forced overtime.
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Last fumble loses.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - John Fox made an appearance on the big screen at Broncos headquarters.
DENVER - Peyton Manning walked off the field showing no trace of a limp and hardly a spot of dirt.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The Denver Broncos are hitting a critical stretch with two games against Kansas City wrapped around a trip to New England over the next three weeks that figures to either bolster or blister their Super Bowl credentials.