- Middleton scores 29 as Bucks beat Wizards in OT Updated: Dec-06-13 11:42 pm
- Ariza, Wall lead Wizards past Magic 98-80 Updated: Dec-02-13 11:38 pm
- Wall, Ariza lead Wizards over Hawks, 108-101 Updated: Nov-30-13 11:05 pm
- George leads Pacers past Wizards 93-73 Updated: Nov-29-13 11:43 pm
- Gortat, Wall lead Wizards over Bucks in OT, 100-92 Updated: Nov-28-13 12:17 am
- Wall stays hot, Wizards beat Lakers 116-111 Updated: Nov-26-13 11:03 pm
- Wizards' Beal out 2-plus weeks with leg injury Updated: Nov-26-13 7:41 pm
- DeRozan, Gay lead Raptors past Wizards 96-88 Updated: Nov-22-13 10:54 pm
- Beal, Nene lead Wizards past Cavaliers 98-91 Updated: Nov-20-13 11:09 pm
- Love, Martin held down in Wizards' win Updated: Nov-19-13 11:09 pm
- Beal, Wall help Wizards beat Wolves 104-100 Updated: Nov-19-13 9:36 pm
- Nowitzki passes West, Mavericks top Wizards 105-95 Updated: Nov-13-13 12:48 am
- Durant scores 33, Thunder beat Wizards in OT Updated: Nov-10-13 11:25 pm
- Beal scores 29, Wizards top Nets 112-108 in OT Updated: Nov-09-13 12:08 am
WASHINGTON - The Washington Wizards are a .500 basketball team for the first time in years, and John Wall wants to build on the early success.
WASHINGTON - A slow start to the season turned into Washington's best November in 29 years.
INDIANAPOLIS - Lance Stephenson slumped his shoulders and dragged his feet to the bench with three minutes left in the game. Three points shy of a triple-double, Stephenson heard the crowd boo his removal and chant moments later for his return.
MILWAUKEE - The Wizards' Marcin Gortat knew he was going to have opportunities to score against the Bucks and he took advantage of them.
WASHINGTON - The Los Angeles Lakers are playing the waiting for Kobe game - trying to stay respectable without one of the NBA's all-time greats.
TORONTO - John Wall wasn't able to enjoy his best game of the season so far.
CLEVELAND - The Washington Wizards are finally getting some answers.
WASHINGTON - Kevin Love looked as if he was headed for a big night against Washington. Instead, the Wizards kicked their defense up measurably and held the NBA's third-leading scorer below his season average.
WASHINGTON - Bradley Beal scored 25 points, John Wall added 14 points and tied his career high with 16 assists, and the Washington Wizards beat the Minnesota Timberwolves 104-100 on Tuesday night to snap a four-game losing streak.
DALLAS - Dirk Nowitzki passed Jerry West on the NBA scoring list from a familiar spot: behind the 3-point line.
WASHINGTON - Nene had scored the tying basket, Paul Pierce was still without a point, and Joe Johnson was among those feeling deja vu when the horn sounded at the end of regulation, sending the Washington Wizards and Brooklyn Nets to overtime for the second time in three games at the Verizon Center.