- Charleston Southern tops Campbell 81-71 Updated: Mar-05-14 9:45 pm
- High Point tops Campbell 56-53, claims BSC title Updated: Feb-28-14 9:32 pm
- Liberty cruises past Campbell 79-59 Updated: Feb-22-14 7:02 pm
- VMI survives Campbell rally 84-81 Updated: Feb-19-14 10:33 pm
- Longwood upsets Campbell 76-53 Updated: Feb-15-14 9:29 pm
CONWAY, South Carolina - Arlon Harper scored 20 points and Will Saunders added 18 as Charleston Southern, the No. 5 seed out of the North Division, beat Campbell, seeded fourth from the South Division, 81-71 in the opening round of the Big South Conference tournament Wednesday night.
HIGH POINT, North Carolina - Devante Wallace scored 18 points and grabbed 10 rebounds as High Point beat Campbell 56-53 Friday night to claim the Big South Conference title.
BUIES CREEK, North Carolina - Davon Marshall scored 15 points in leading a balanced attack as Liberty snapped a seven-game losing streak with a 79-59 win over Campbell on Saturday.
LEXINGTON, Virginia - D.J. Covington scored a career-high 33 points and VMI led wire-to-wire but survived a furious second-half rally to defeat Campbell 84-81 on Wednesday night for its seventh win in nine games.