- Meeks powers Lakers past Durant, Thunder 114-110 Updated: Mar-09-14 8:09 pm
- Lakers hold off Blazers 107-106 Updated: Mar-04-14 2:06 am
- 76ers retire Allen Iverson's No. 3 jersey Updated: Mar-01-14 10:24 pm
- Farmar scores career-high 30 as Lakers beat Kings Updated: Mar-01-14 2:32 am
- D'Antoni wishes Gasol had kept comments in house Updated: Feb-26-14 11:36 pm
- George helps Pacers pull away from Lakers, 118-98 Updated: Feb-25-14 10:51 pm
- Collins back in NBA, Nets beat Lakers 108-102 Updated: Feb-24-14 1:05 am
- Lakers rally to beat Celtics 101-92 Updated: Feb-22-14 2:33 am
- Blake begins with Warriors after trade from Lakers Updated: Feb-21-14 2:06 am
- Rockets beat Lakers 134-108 for 8th straight win Updated: Feb-20-14 2:21 am
- Irving, LeBron help East end its All-Star skid Updated: Feb-17-14 5:25 am
- Injured All-Star Bryant frankly discusses future Updated: Feb-17-14 1:55 am
- East gets by Durant, Griffin to win All-Star game Updated: Feb-17-14 12:50 am
- Rockets look to improve on solid first-half Updated: Feb-14-14 6:03 pm
- NBA All-Star weekend has something for all Updated: Feb-13-14 4:11 pm
- Burks leads Jazz to 96-79 win over Lakers Updated: Feb-12-14 2:12 am
- Gibson, Noah lead Bulls to 92-86 win over Lakers Updated: Feb-09-14 7:39 pm
LOS ANGELES - From Jodie Meeks' big day to the final result, this was definitely a surprise.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Wesley Johnson was hard-pressed to think of a more memorable shot he's had than his game-winner against Portland.
PHILADELPHIA - Allen Iverson cupped his hand to his left ear and asked to hear his favorite tune one more time.
LOS ANGELES - The only drama left in this miserable season for the Los Angeles Lakers involves whether Kobe Bryant will return from injury, and if they can avoid finishing last in the Western Conference.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Los Angeles Lakers coach Mike D'Antoni says he understands the frustration that led to critical comments from Pau Gasol, but wishes the star center had not lashed out publicly.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana already had the league's No. 1 defense. The Lakers discovered Tuesday that the Pacers' offense is becoming just as potent.
LOS ANGELES - Although Jason Collins played only 10½ minutes in his first game with the Brooklyn Nets, it was a groundbreaking appearance.
LOS ANGELES - In their first game with the Lakers and coach Mike D'Antoni, MarShon Brooks and Kent Bazemore made sure Los Angeles came out a winner in the latest matchup of the NBA's most storied rivalry.
OAKLAND, California - Steve Blake arrived in the San Francisco Bay Area on Thursday afternoon, checked into a hotel and headed straight to Oracle Arena for the first time as a member of the home team.
LOS ANGELES - There was no warm welcome back. No video montage of highlights that brought back the good old days.
NEW ORLEANS - LeBron James usually has his fun in June, when the Miami Heat have won NBA championships the last two years.
NEW ORLEANS - Kobe Bryant acknowledges the best days of his brilliant career might be in the past. He still wants to play in another NBA All-Star game, though.
NEW ORLEANS - From the first play to the final minute, LeBron James and Kyrie Irving made it clear how the East felt about this All-Star game.
HOUSTON - The Houston Rockets enter the All-Star break with an NBA-best seven-game winning streak and are third in the Western Conference.
NEW ORLEANS - The NBA's All-Star weekend is a working trip for Damian Lillard, set to become the busiest All-Star ever.
LOS ANGELES - There was no emotional letdown by the Utah Jazz following their stunning upset of the two-time defending champion Miami Heat over the weekend.
LOS ANGELES - Joakim Noah played the final 6:53 with five fouls. Chicago coach Tom Thibodeau didn't want to take him out with the Bulls' double-digit lead slipping away, and that's just the way the All-Star center wanted it.