- Prosise, Russell out for No. 4 Irish vs. No. 13 Stanford Updated: Nov-22-15 4:05 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame's leading rusher C.J. Prosise is doubtful with a sprained ankle for the biggest game of the season, when the fourth-ranked Fighting Irish play No. 13 Stanford on Saturday with a college football playoff berth on the line.
- No. 5 Notre Dame beats Boston College 19-16 at Fenway Park Updated: Nov-22-15 12:33 am
BOSTON - Notre Dame made itself at home in Boston College territory.
- Notre Dame DE Okwara sees surge in sacks in recent games Updated: Nov-19-15 3:59 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame defensive end Romeo Okwara believes his hard work is finally paying off - and it's the opposing quarterbacks who are paying the price.
- No. 5 Notre Dame looking to be aggressive against Boston Col Updated: Nov-17-15 6:02 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Just because it looks like the easy part of the schedule doesn't mean No. 5 Notre Dame is about to let up.
- No. 6 Irish beat Wake Forest 28-7, Adams has 98-yard TD Updated: Nov-14-15 9:11 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Sixth-ranked Notre Dame made the most of its limited opportunities. Wake Forest didn't.
- Wake Forest squanders chances, falls to No. 6 Irish 28-7 Updated: Nov-14-15 9:08 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Wake Forest wasn't good enough to overcome squandering three scoring chances against sixth-ranked Notre Dame, especially two from the 1-yard line.
- No decision yet on Notre Dame RB Prosise vs. Wake Forest Updated: Nov-12-15 7:44 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly says running back C.J. Prosise took part in football activities during practice Thursday in his return from a concussion but hasn't been cleared to play when the sixth-ranked Irish face Wake Forest on Saturday.
- Return of Day, Stanley set stage for sixth-ranked Notre Dame Updated: Nov-12-15 4:35 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame defensive tackle Sheldon Day and offensive tackle Ronnie Stanley were talking while driving home after practice recently about how their lives would have been different if they had entered last spring's NFL draft.
- No. 6 Notre Dame run game keeps going despite injuries Updated: Nov-10-15 5:46 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Not much has slowed the Notre Dame rushing attack this season.
- Notre Dame's C.J. Prosise injured in win over Pitt Updated: Nov-07-15 4:36 pm
PITTSBURGH - Notre Dame senior running back C.J. Prosise left Saturday's win over Pittsburgh in the first half with a neck and shoulder injury and did not return.
- Kelly believes No. 8 Notre Dame has mettle to be contenders Updated: Nov-03-15 5:34 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame is at the same place it was a year ago when it was 7-1 and ranked No. 8 with its only loss coming in the closing seconds to an undefeated team.
- Kelly says he regrets incident involving pushing assistant Updated: Nov-03-15 3:04 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly said Tuesday he regrets his sideline confrontation with assistant strength coach David Grimes during a 24-20 victory at Temple.
- No. 9 Notre Dame survives No. 21 Temple, 24-20, with late TD Updated: Nov-01-15 1:29 am
PHILADELPHIA - The biggest football game in Temple history was on the verge of turning into the Owls' greatest victory. DeShone Kizer refused to let Temple make history at Notre Dame's expense.
- Where safety and strategy meet, culture of football changes Updated: Oct-28-15 3:43 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Ohio State Buckeyes are trickling into the Woody Hayes Athletic Center a few hours before practice, but a couple of dozen players need to check in with a member of the sports performance team before they get suited up.
- No. 9 Notre Dame seeks to stop giving up big plays Updated: Oct-27-15 5:00 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - It's been a perplexing season for the defense at No. 9 Notre Dame, an odd mix of being stout while also surrendering big plays and touchdowns in bunches.