- NCAA rules Notre Dame DE Williams ineligible for season Updated: Aug-27-15 7:36 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame football coach Brian Kelly says defensive end Ishaq Williams has been ruled ineligible for the season by the NCAA, ending his college playing career.
- Pick 6: Most intriguing games of the season Updated: Aug-25-15 2:59 am
Every game counts. Some games count more than others.
- Notre Dame defense seeks answers against up-tempo opponents Updated: Aug-21-15 5:42 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame is hoping to pick up the pace on defense this season.
- Notre Dame DB Crawford sustains season-ending knee injury Updated: Aug-19-15 10:42 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame defensive back Shaun Crawford will miss the season after injuring a knee in practice.
- Pick 6: Contenders hand offenses to 35-and-under assistants Updated: Aug-19-15 2:46 am
Offensive coordinators wanted. Only limited experience required.
- Sanford, 33, brings new ideas, energy to Notre Dame offense Updated: Aug-18-15 8:50 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Mike Sanford will drop into a lineman's three-point stance, split out wide like a receiver and even break into a backpedal like a defensive back during quarterback drills at Notre Dame.
- Notre Dame DL Jones out for season with knee injury Updated: Aug-15-15 3:42 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame defensive tackle Jarron Jones is out for the season with a right knee injury.
- Folston has competition in Notre Dame backfield from Prosise Updated: Aug-13-15 5:32 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - C.J. Prosise, a wide receiver last season, is challenging leading rusher Tarean Folston for a starting spot in Notre Dame's backfield.
- Russell happy to be back at Notre Dame, eager to lead Updated: Aug-11-15 4:39 pm
CULVER, Indiana - Notre Dame cornerback KeiVarae Russell is more worried about learning to trust his instincts again than knocking off rust as he returns to the football field after a season-long banishment.
- Zaire not taking status as Irish's starting QB for granted Updated: Aug-07-15 5:20 pm
CULVER, Indiana - Malik Zaire laughed when he heard coach Brian Kelly talk about how the quarterback sometimes needs to be reined in because he's so emotional.
- Kelly says how Irish come together will determine success Updated: Aug-06-15 3:25 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly believes the Fighting Irish have the pieces to challenge for a national championship. The question is whether the players will push one another to do the hard work and come together as a team to make it happen.
- Kelly says RB Bryant won't play for Notre Dame in 2015 Updated: Aug-04-15 8:44 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame will be without Greg Bryant, its second-leading rusher in 2014, for the upcoming season because of disciplinary reasons, coach Brian Kelly announced Tuesday.