- Hill leads Lakers over Spurs in finale, 113-100 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:44 pm
- Young scores 41 to lead Lakers past Jazz, 119-104 Updated: Apr-15-14 12:29 am
- Lakers' Nash, Kaman, Gasol out vs. Jazz Updated: Apr-14-14 9:57 pm
- Grizzlies beat Lakers 102-90; stay in playoff hunt Updated: Apr-14-14 12:47 am
- Clippers beat Lakers 120-97 led by Griffin, Paul Updated: Apr-06-14 7:38 pm
- Nowitzki's 27 points lead Mavs over Lakers 107-95 Updated: Apr-05-14 2:08 am
- Gay, McCallum lead Kings past Lakers, 107-102 Updated: Apr-03-14 1:53 am
- Bucks end 8-game skid, complete sweep of Lakers Updated: Mar-28-14 12:06 am
- Lakers drop 51 in 3rd quarter, blast Knicks 127-96 Updated: Mar-26-14 2:35 am
- Lakers snap 4-game skid with 103-94 win over Magic Updated: Mar-24-14 1:32 am
- Wizards end 2-game stumble with win over Lakers Updated: Mar-22-14 2:21 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Nick Young gave the Lakers a reason to smile near the end of this gloomy season.
LOS ANGELES - After a rough start to the season, Mike Conley was thinking of winning some games, not making the playoffs.
LOS ANGELES - With four games left before the playoffs, including one against second-place Oklahoma City, the Los Angeles Clippers are focused on fine-tuning themselves.
LOS ANGELES - On the night Dirk Nowitzki overtook Dominique Wilkins on the career scoring list, Brandan Wright was a human highlight film all by himself.
SACRAMENTO, California - An anonymous rookie several weeks ago, Ray McCallum is making opponents take note of his game.
LOS ANGELES - With Knicks President Phil Jackson watching from a luxury suite high above the court, his new team's teetering playoff hopes got a big shove from his old team's incredible offensive show.
LOS ANGELES - Jordan Hill did it at both ends of the court Sunday night against the Orlando Magic, putting together his own personal highlight reel in a season during which there haven't been many of those for himself or the Los Angeles Lakers.
LOS ANGELES - The Washington Wizards are in a great position to make the playoffs for the first time in six years, and John Wall has a lot to do with it.