- Liverpool beats City 3-2, on course for EPL title Updated: Apr-13-14 2:50 pm
- Susic ready to go for goals at World Cup Updated: Apr-10-14 6:03 am
- 5 Bosnia players to watch at World Cup Updated: Apr-10-14 6:03 am
- Bosnia goes from the battlefield to the World Cup Updated: Apr-10-14 6:03 am
- Argentina is the big favorite in Group F Updated: Apr-10-14 5:57 am
- Man City beats Southampton 4-1 in Premier League Updated: Apr-05-14 10:38 am
- Arsenal prevents Man City going top with 1-1 draw Updated: Mar-29-14 5:09 pm
- Column: Rebuilding United make or break for Moyes Updated: Mar-26-14 2:03 pm
- Dzeko double helps City to 3-0 win over United Updated: Mar-25-14 7:53 pm
- Thohir: Everyone at Inter is under scrutiny Updated: Mar-25-14 12:06 pm
LIVERPOOL, England - Embracing his teammates after a hugely significant win in the Premier League title race, Steven Gerrard looked to the skies and cried tears of joy.
Bosnia coach Safet Susic has a simple but stubborn logic that has followed him throughout his football career: Attack is the best defense.
SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina - With an attack-minded coach and a world-class striker leading the way, Bosnia is looking to score plenty of goals at the World Cup.
From the ashes of civil war to glory on the football field, Bosnia will be making its first World Cup appearance in Brazil.
Barring a major upset at the World Cup, Argentina will finish at the top of Group F and let the other three teams compete for second place.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City kept the destiny of the Premier League title in its hands by beating Southampton 4-1 on Saturday, with the visitors' defeat further marred by a serious-looking injury to England striker Jay Rodriguez.
LONDON - Arsenal prevented Manchester City from going top while keeping up its own pursuit of the title with a spirited fightback to draw 1-1 in the Premier League on Saturday.
When David Moyes strode into Old Trafford for the first time as Manchester United's new manager, with its long red tunnel leading to the pitch where so much sporting history has been made, he knew the job of replacing Alex Ferguson would be, as he now says, "tough." Few imagined it would be this tough.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City rammed home its superiority over beleaguered rival Manchester United in a comprehensive 3-0 win at Old Trafford on Tuesday, cutting its deficit to Premier League leader Chelsea to three points.
MILAN - Inter Milan president Erick Thohir is considering an overhaul of players and staff if the season does not end well.