- Giants in good mood after late win, game ball to Fells Updated: Oct-12-15 5:29 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Less than 24 hours after one of their biggest wins in years, there was a good feeling in the New York Giants' locker room.
- Manning's TD pass with 0:21 left lifts Giants past 49ers Updated: Oct-12-15 2:42 am
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - As Eli Manning looked around the huddle, there were a few folks the Giants quarterback wouldn't expect to see during a critical drive.
- Improvement on offense doesn't help 49ers end losing streak Updated: Oct-12-15 1:12 am
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - The San Francisco 49ers found their missing offense. They just missed finding the win column again.
- Manning's TD pass with 0:21 left lifts Giants past 49ers Updated: Oct-12-15 12:44 am
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Eli Manning took a sip of a drink on the sideline, then slammed down the cup. Not in frustration, but in celebration.
- With Cruz sidelined, Dwayne Harris emerging as No.3 receiver Updated: Oct-08-15 8:03 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - The New York Giants have found a receiver to play the slot with Victor Cruz out indefinitely with a calf injury.
- Giants avoid 0-3 with win over Redskins, still concerned Updated: Sep-25-15 5:03 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - While the New York Giants had a lot more fun watching the game film after avoiding an 0-3 start, coach Tom Coughlin still has concerns about his team.
- Giants finally finish one, Redskins done in by mistakes Updated: Sep-25-15 3:52 am
- Giants build lead and hold it, beat Redskins 32-21 Updated: Sep-25-15 12:51 am
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Brave words after difficult defeats don't come close to soothing a losing team's spirits. Only wins can turn that trick.
- Eli Manning gets a surprise at practice: no Preston Parker Updated: Sep-22-15 5:22 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning looked around during passing drills on Tuesday and couldn't find Preston Parker, the receiver who had dropped a couple key passes in the team's first two games.