- FAA head visits ND airport strained by oil boom Updated: Apr-21-14 10:26 pm
- Heitkamp, Hoeven criticize pipeline decision delay Updated: Apr-20-14 5:14 pm
- Energy state Dems in Senate races split from Obama Updated: Apr-16-14 2:00 pm
- Manchin urges mines to speak out about coal Updated: Apr-15-14 3:46 pm
- Heitkamp finds identity as Obama energy critic Updated: Apr-13-14 10:29 am
- 11 Senate Democrats to Obama: Approve Keystone XL Updated: Apr-10-14 5:37 pm
- North Dakota GOP endorses incumbent for ag post Updated: Apr-06-14 5:22 pm
- State GOP convention formally starts in Minot Updated: Apr-05-14 7:03 pm
- North Dakota GOP chair: avoid complacency Updated: Apr-04-14 10:47 am
- ND congressional delegation supports Ukraine aid Updated: Mar-28-14 8:00 am
- Obama says more than 6M signed up for health care Updated: Mar-27-14 4:58 pm
- Heads of FAA, Transportation coming to ND in April Updated: Mar-27-14 11:10 am
WILLISTON, North Dakota - North Dakota state and local officials hosted the head of the Federal Aviation Administration in Williston on Monday to push their case for federal assistance and funding for infrastructure development at several airports strained by the state's oil boom.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - Members of North Dakota's congressional delegation are criticizing the Obama administration for putting off its decision on the contentious Keystone XL pipeline.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Scrapping to keep a West Virginia Senate seat Democratic in a state that's sprinted to the right, Natalie Tennant is counting on her allegiance to the coal industry to separate herself from an unpopular President Barack Obama.
DENVER - The Democratic senator leading the battle against the White House's strategy to fight climate change urged the mining industry on Tuesday to speak out about coal's role in providing affordable, reliable electricity to the country to help combat strict new emissions rules for coal-fired power plants.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama's energy policies lack "consistency." His rhetoric may be all-of-the-above but that is "not what we see."
WASHINGTON - Eleven Senate Democrats, including six who face contested races this year, urged President Barack Obama on Thursday to approve the Keystone XL oil pipeline by the end of May.
MINOT, North Dakota - Foreseeing a tough fight in the fall to retain the agriculture commissioner seat, North Dakota Republicans endorsed incumbent Doug Goehring for re-election to the post over a political newcomer from a small town in the northeastern part of the state.
MINOT, North Dakota - Oil rich and conservative North Dakota is "paving the way for the rest of the country to go from blue to red," GOP National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus told state Republicans on Saturday.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota Republicans should not be content with wielding supermajority control in the Legislature and the more than two decade-long stranglehold on top elected offices, the state GOP chairman says.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - All three members of North Dakota's congressional delegation say they support legislation to provide aid to cash-strapped Ukraine and to sanction Russia for its annexation of Crimea.
WASHINGTON - Back on track after a stumbling start, President Barack Obama's heath care overhaul reached a milestone Thursday, with more than 6 million Americans signed up for coverage through new insurance markets.
FARGO, North Dakota - The heads of the Federal Aviation Administration and the federal Transportation Department are scheduled to come to North Dakota next month.