- 13 states sue over rule giving feds authority on state water Updated: Jun-29-15 4:58 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Thirteen states led by North Dakota filed a lawsuit Monday challenging an Obama administration rule that gives federal agencies authority to protect some streams, tributaries and wetlands under the Clean Water Act.
- Supreme Court health ruling helps 14,000 in North Dakota Updated: Jun-25-15 3:05 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - More than 14,000 low- and moderate-income North Dakota residents will retain health insurance premium subsidies provided through the Affordable Care Act under a U.S. Supreme Court ruling Thursday allowing the payments.
- The Latest on health care ruling: Hoeven, Cramer want repeal Updated: Jun-25-15 1:11 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The latest North Dakota reaction to the Supreme Court's decision on President Barack Obama's health care overhaul (all times local):
- US senators seeking ND nominees for adoption recognition Updated: Jun-21-15 9:59 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - U.S. Sens. Heidi Heitkamp and John Hoeven are accepting nominations for the Angels in Adoption program.
- Congress moving to block EPA regulation of streams, wetlands Updated: Jun-10-15 5:03 pm
WASHINGTON - Congressional Republicans are pushing to block an Obama administration rule designed to protect water quality in small streams, tributaries and wetlands before it goes into effect later this year.