- Water projects bill will authorize Fargo diversion Updated: Dec-07-13 3:46 pm
- Crystal leader expects 'price crisis' to continue Updated: Dec-05-13 8:26 pm
- Farm bill, water projects key for North Dakota Updated: Dec-01-13 1:36 pm
- Heitkamp balances national Democrats, ND opinion Updated: Nov-30-13 1:25 pm
- ND wants more time to comment on butterflies Updated: Nov-24-13 1:02 pm
- Heitkamp, Hoeven split on Senate rules change Updated: Nov-21-13 6:43 pm
- For ND, keeping what's in place key for farm bill Updated: Nov-16-13 12:22 pm
- Fed gov taking aim at oil patch drug crimes Updated: Nov-14-13 12:24 pm
WASHINGTON - Congress is poised to finally allow a Red River diversion project to go ahead. Now all it will have to do is pay for it.
FARGO, North Dakota - The annual meeting of American Crystal Sugar Co. on Thursday highlighted the company's 40th year as a farmer-owned cooperative, but there was little cause for celebration among shareholders.
WASHINGTON - A new farm bill and a bill authorizing billions of dollars in water projects are key for North Dakota as Congress wraps up its work for the year.
WASHINGTON - Democrat Heidi Heitkamp spent much of her 2012 Senate campaign trying to distinguish herself from national figures in her party like President Barack Obama and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota officials want a 30-day extension to comment on a proposal to list two Upper Midwest butterfly species as threatened and endangered.
WASHINGTON - North Dakota's U.S. senators are split on changes to Senate procedures that will now allow for the swift confirmation of some controversial presidential appointments.
WASHINGTON - For North Dakota, ongoing farm bill negotiations are about protecting and reinstating what has been in place for years, not adding something new.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The federal government is taking steps to address an increase in drug-related crimes in the oil patch of western North Dakota and eastern Montana.