- In UK, Sen. Rubio criticizes Iranian nuclear deal Updated: Dec-03-13 10:22 am
- Trump is coming to New Orleans Updated: Dec-02-13 4:11 am
- Obama declares Iran deal 'important first step' Updated: Nov-23-13 11:58 pm
- Cocaine bust derails fledgling GOP congressman Updated: Nov-23-13 3:08 pm
- US Sens. Warren, Rubio push anti-scam amendment Updated: Nov-21-13 3:24 pm
- Disabilities pact faces more Republican questions Updated: Nov-21-13 11:09 am
- Health care dispute could delay Iran sanctions Updated: Nov-15-13 4:31 pm
- Rubio seeks to reconnect with the right Updated: Nov-15-13 3:49 pm
- Boehner: No formal talks on immigration bill Updated: Nov-13-13 5:55 pm
- McAuliffe elected governor of Va. over Cuccinelli Updated: Nov-06-13 1:47 am
- Florida editorial roundup Updated: Nov-05-13 4:02 pm
- In final day, Va. governor hopefuls meet voters Updated: Nov-04-13 10:28 pm
WASHINGTON - Florida Sen. Marco Rubio is telling a London audience that he fears an international agreement with Iran will let that nation keep pursuing nuclear weapons.
NEW ORLEANS - The Donald is coming to New Orleans.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama declared an interim nuclear deal with Iran an "important first step" that cuts off the Islamic republic's most likely path toward a bomb.
FORT MYERS, Florida - From the outset, U.S. Rep. Trey Radel - a brash and digitally savvy darling of the political right - was determined to make a name for himself. And so he has.
WASHINGTON - Senate ratification of a global disabilities pact remains in doubt as key Republicans express concerns about U.S. sovereignty and abortion.
WASHINGTON - Under pressure from President Barack Obama, the Democratic-controlled Senate could delay a likely vote on a new round of tough sanctions on Iran.
MIAMI - Stung by conservative backlash earlier this year, Marco Rubio has spent months seemingly trying to convince skeptical fellow Republicans that he's more than just the Florida senator who championed comprehensive immigration reform.
WASHINGTON - Speaker John Boehner said Wednesday that the House will not hold formal, compromise talks on the Senate-passed comprehensive immigration bill, a fresh signal from the Republican leadership that the issue is dead for the year.
TYSONS CORNER, Virginia - Terry McAuliffe wrested the governor's office from Republicans on Tuesday, capping an acrimonious campaign that was driven by a crush of negative advertising, non-stop accusations of dodgy dealings and a tea party-backed nominee who tested the limits of swing-voting Virginia.
Recent editorials from Florida newspapers:
WARRENTON, Virginia - To appreciate their vastly different strategies in the race for Virginia governor, simply look at how the candidates spent Monday, the final full day of campaigning before polls open.