- Ware-Phillips reunion leads to Broncos sacks brigade Updated: Oct-08-15 8:26 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Every Thursday night, DeMarcus Ware pours himself a glass of 1982 Gruaud Larose, a red Bordeaux from his birth year, to enjoy with a nice Porterhouse steak.
- Janikowski closing in on more records for Raiders Updated: Oct-08-15 6:25 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Sebastian Janikowski remembers clearly the criticism Al Davis, then the Oakland Raiders' owner, received for making him a first-round draft pick in 2000.
- Raiders S Charles Woodson still going strong at age 39 Updated: Oct-07-15 7:28 pm
ALAMEDA, California - When Charles Woodson entered the NFL nearly two decades ago, the idea that he'd still be playing at age 39 never crossed his mind.
- New coaches getting fast results with Falcons, Broncos, Jets Updated: Oct-07-15 7:03 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Dan Quinn cranked up the music and turned up the energy for the Atlanta Falcons.
- Peyton Manning on pace for career high in sacks Updated: Oct-07-15 6:56 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Peyton Manning's teammates are on pace to tie the 1984 Bears for the most sacks in NFL history - 72. The question Broncos fans are asking themselves is whether the 39-year-old quarterback will be standing by season's end to see it.
- Cornerback David Amerson finds a job with Raiders Updated: Oct-06-15 6:46 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Veteran cornerback David Amerson looks back on the Washington Redskins' decision to cut him less than a month into the season and can't help but smile.
- Late mistakes doom Raiders in loss to Bears Updated: Oct-05-15 7:25 pm
ALAMEDA, California - For coach Jack Del Rio, the latest loss for the Oakland Raiders really boiled down to two plays.
- Justin Ellis' return a boost to Raiders defensive line Updated: Oct-02-15 5:10 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Justin Ellis is the first one to admit his absence along the Oakland Raiders' defensive line the past two weeks has been hardly noticeable.
- NFL penalties: Flag increase due largely to pre-snap fouls Updated: Oct-02-15 3:23 am
Watching the NFL is a wildly popular experience, proven by massive ratings and undeterred by constant interruptions.
- Jets' Williams passes the snooze test Updated: Oct-02-15 12:05 am
X's and O's ... and a few Zzzz's, too.
- Raiders CB TJ Carrie fares well in switch to safety Updated: Oct-01-15 7:36 pm
ALAMEDA, California - TJ Carrie admits he was a little apprehensive when the Oakland Raiders coaches came to him last week to talk about playing safety.
- Raiders ride triplets to early season success Updated: Sep-30-15 6:26 pm
ALAMEDA, California - The Oakland Raiders have spent most of the past decade searching for big-play options at quarterback, running back and receiver.
- Derek Carr taking advantage of Raiders' receiver depth Updated: Sep-29-15 7:32 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Oakland Raiders coach Jack Del Rio says the recipe for a good quarterback comes down to two things: decision-making and accuracy.
- Raiders, Falcons, Panthers lead early turnarounds Updated: Sep-28-15 4:20 pm
So the Raiders can win on the road - and in the Eastern time zone, too.
- Dead end: Raiders beat Browns 27-20, halt road losing slide Updated: Sep-28-15 2:43 am
CLEVELAND - Derek Carr and Charles Woodson dressed in front of side-by-side lockers. There they were, the new Raiders star and the old one, the future and the future Hall of Fame.
- Where has all the good tackling gone? Updated: Sep-25-15 6:50 pm
NEW YORK - Tackling. As basic as throwing, catching, running and kicking a football.
- Raiders tight end Rivera embraces new role Updated: Sep-25-15 5:22 pm
ALAMEDA, California - For a player who spent the past two seasons as one of the primary targets for Oakland Raiders quarterbacks, tight end Mychal Rivera is surprisingly comfortable being out of the spotlight this year.
- Raiders WR Seth Roberts makes mark with game-winning TD Updated: Sep-24-15 5:04 pm
ALAMEDA, California - When Seth Roberts watched his old college teammate from Division II West Alabama make the play that decided the Super Bowl earlier this year, it gave him the confidence that maybe he too could succeed in the NFL despite his small-school pedigree.
- Carr looks to build on late comeback win for Raiders Updated: Sep-23-15 7:33 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Fresh off the most productive game of his young career as the starting quarterback for the Oakland Raiders, Derek Carr now wants to do something he hasn't accomplished yet in the NFL.
- Raiders have plenty of room for improvement on defense Updated: Sep-22-15 7:11 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Raiders linebacker Curtis Lofton says Johnny Manziel and Josh McCown are so similar that it won't matter much who the Cleveland Browns start at quarterback.
- Carr's late TD pass rallies Raiders past Ravens 37-33 Updated: Sep-21-15 2:31 am
OAKLAND, California - Minutes after throwing the winning touchdown, Derek Carr handed Jack Del Rio the game ball for his first win as head coach for the Oakland Raiders.
- Carr's late TD pass rallies Raiders past Ravens 37-33 Updated: Sep-20-15 9:10 pm
OAKLAND, California - All Derek Carr wanted after he threw a late interception in a tie game was a chance.
- Raiders focused on running ball against Ravens Updated: Sep-17-15 7:08 pm
BERKELEY, California - For all the concern over the injury to the throwing hand of Raiders quarterback Derek Carr, the team's inability to run the ball in its season-opening loss to Cincinnati has to be even more troubling.
- Bengals CB Adam 'Pacman' Jones fined $35,000 Updated: Sep-16-15 4:30 pm
CINCINNATI - Bengals cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones was fined $35,000 by the NFL for his personal foul against Raiders receiver Amari Cooper during their opener on Sunday.
- Bills to Super Bowl! Winston a bust! And other overreactions Updated: Sep-15-15 2:41 am
Relax, Buffalo. Take it easy, St. Louis. Don't print those Super Bowl tickets just yet.