- Raiders still seeking to identify backup running back Updated: Aug-28-15 4:33 pm
ALAMEDA, California - With a starting running back that hasn't had more than 100 carries in a season since entering the NFL, the Oakland Raiders know they will likely have to count on some of their backups to generate a consistent running game this season.
- Raiders LB Sio Moore fighting for spot on team Updated: Aug-27-15 6:57 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Despite being one of Oakland's best defensive players his first two years in the NFL, Sio Moore is just fighting for a spot on the team this season.
- Raiders excited about upgraded facilities Updated: Aug-26-15 7:50 pm
ALAMEDA, California - The Oakland Raiders finally have a state-of-the-art training facility even if they are still searching for a permanent home.
- Raiders coaching staff has impressive playing credentials Updated: Aug-24-15 1:56 pm
NAPA, California - The Oakland Raiders added an impressive group this offseason. They brought in 10 men who combined for 102 years of playing experience with 15 Pro Bowl appearances, five All-Pro selections and one Hall of Fame induction.
- Vikings rally after storm delay, top Raiders 20-12 Updated: Aug-23-15 1:12 am
- Raiders' line benefits from addition of Rodney Hudson Updated: Aug-19-15 7:33 pm
NAPA, California - Derek Carr was only on the field for two series in the Raiders' preseason-opening win over the St. Louis Rams. That was more than enough time for the second-year quarterback to realize how much better his supporting cast is.
- Raiders counting on Latavius Murray to revive running game Updated: Aug-18-15 10:42 pm
NAPA, California - Whether it was because of injuries his first year or a lack of trust from his coaches last season, Latavius Murray has been more of a spectator than a participant since joining the Oakland Raiders.
- Raiders WR Rod Streater returns to practice Updated: Aug-16-15 5:11 pm
NAPA, California - When Rod Streater went down with a season-ending broken foot last September, he left behind a wide receiver group on the Oakland Raiders that was extremely thin.
- Carr to Cooper leads Raiders to 18-3 exhibition win vs. Rams Updated: Aug-15-15 3:25 am
OAKLAND, California - Derek Carr took little time to build up his rapport with rookie receiver Amari Cooper.
- Raiders rookie tight end makes camp debut Updated: Aug-11-15 11:03 pm
NAPA, California - Clive Walford practiced for the first time in training camp with the Oakland Raiders on Tuesday.
- Taiwan Jones making another position switch for Raiders Updated: Aug-08-15 10:45 pm
NAPA, California - Taiwan Jones is making another position switch.
- Woodson still going strong for Raiders at age 38 Updated: Aug-07-15 6:59 pm
NAPA, California - Charles Woodson is showing few signs of slowing down even at age 38.
- Florida, McElwain enter camp trying to find starting QB Updated: Aug-05-15 6:41 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Florida coach Jim McElwain, hired to fix the team's five-year stretch of lackluster offense, heads into training camp without a starting quarterback.
- McKenzie optimistic about Raiders in 4th year as GM Updated: Aug-03-15 3:32 pm
NAPA, California - Reggie McKenzie knew it would take some time to build the Oakland Raiders the way he wanted to after being hired as general manager in January 2012.
- Raiders excited to break out the pads for first time Updated: Aug-02-15 11:29 pm
NAPA, California - After months of practicing in shorts and shells, the Oakland Raiders finally got the chance to put on the pads.
- What's new in NFL? Plenty Updated: Jul-31-15 11:11 am
NEW YORK - Bob Dylan sang about them. So did David Bowie.
- Raiders arrive in Napa for training camp Updated: Jul-30-15 4:20 pm
NAPA, California - Oakland Raiders' rookie wide receiver Amari Cooper arrived for the start of training camp looking to make up for lost time.