- Twins shut down by Vargas in 5-0 loss to Royals Updated: Apr-19-14 12:08 am
- Vargas shuts down Twins, leads Royals to 5-0 win Updated: Apr-18-14 11:59 pm
- Blue Jays collapse in 8th for doubleheader sweep Updated: Apr-18-14 12:11 am
- Twins use wild rally past Blue Jays for sweep Updated: Apr-18-14 12:06 am
- Davis' throwing error sends Twins over Royals Updated: Apr-13-14 6:50 pm
- Twins' Colabello has come a long way Updated: Apr-08-14 7:51 pm
- Twins outslug Indians 10-7 Updated: Apr-06-14 6:18 pm
- Mauer's error at 1B costs Twins against Pirates Updated: Mar-26-14 5:42 pm
- Reeling Twins look to buck 90-loss trend Updated: Mar-25-14 7:11 pm
- Pelfrey sharp for Twins against Orioles Updated: Mar-25-14 5:38 pm
- Tanaka not at his best in Yankees' win over Twins Updated: Mar-22-14 6:33 pm
- Longoria, Ramos lead Rays to 5-4 win over Twins Updated: Mar-21-14 12:15 am
- MLB 2014: West teams chase low-budget Athletics Updated: Mar-20-14 4:33 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Ricky Nolasco was virtually unhittable a week ago in Minnesota, shutting down the scuffling Royals over eight innings in an easy victory that came amid a three-game sweep.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Jason Vargas began tinkering sometime between the second and third inning, after his pitch count had risen perilously high yet he'd managed to wiggle out of three straight jams.
MINNEAPOLIS - What started as a bad day for the Toronto Blue Jays turned into a record-breaking disaster by night's end.
MINNEAPOLIS - With the Minnesota Twins well into a truly wild rally, Jason Kubel and Chris Colabello shared a joke as they waited for their turn to bat.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Canadian American Association of Professional Baseball is far off the game's main grid, independent from the traditional farm system and down to four teams preserved as a division of a partner league.
CLEVELAND - Chris Colabello isn't taking a single moment in the majors for granted.
FORT MYERS, Florida - Twins first baseman Joe Mauer's error in the eighth inning led to two runs that lifted the Pittsburgh Pirates to a 2-1 victory over Minnesota on Wednesday.
MINNEAPOLIS - The number is staggering. In the past three years, the Minnesota Twins have lost 291 games. Ninety-nine in 2011. Ninety-six each of the last two seasons.
FORT MYERS, Florida - Masahiro Tanaka struggled a bit in one of his final tuneups for the regular season, allowing three runs while pitching into the sixth inning, but the New York Yankees still beat the Minnesota Twins 5-4 victory Saturday.