- Mass. Democrat Clark to be sworn into US House Updated: Dec-11-13 2:35 am
- Democrat Clark wins Mass. congressional race Updated: Dec-10-13 11:10 pm
- Mass. Senator urges caution on drone deliveries Updated: Dec-02-13 11:07 am
- Mass. US senators defend votes on filibuster rule Updated: Nov-24-13 10:14 am
- JFK 50th: Nation pauses to remember lost president Updated: Nov-22-13 12:44 pm
BOSTON - Democrat Katherine Clark may not have to wait long to be sworn in as the state's newest member of Congress.
BOSTON - Democrat Katherine Clark easily defeated three opponents Tuesday to win a vacant congressional seat and become the fifth woman to represent Massachusetts in the U.S. House.
WASHINGTON - Online retailer Amazon.com's idea for super-fast delivery of packages by unmanned aerial drone has brought a "not so fast" response from one U.S. senator
BOSTON - Massachusetts' two U.S. senators are defending their support of a key change to the Senate's filibuster rule.
DALLAS - Fifty years after John F. Kennedy fell victim to an assassin's bullet while visiting Texas with his wife, people at home and abroad paused Friday to remember the 35th president of the United States. Collected here are memories of the slain president, details from the day of his death and live updates from the memorial service at Dealey Plaza in Dallas.