- Massachusetts' newest members of Congress strong fundraisers Updated: Nov-29-15 12:56 pm
BOSTON - The three newest members of Massachusetts' all-Democratic congressional delegation are turning out to be three of its most prolific fundraisers.
- 2 Massachusetts Reps. back GOP bill to curb Syrian refugees Updated: Nov-19-15 4:46 pm
BOSTON - Massachusetts' all-Democratic U.S. House delegation has split on the issue of whether to establish fresh hurdles for Syrian and Iraqi refugees trying to enter the United States.
- Members of Congress urge passage of transgender rights bill Updated: Nov-10-15 1:57 am
BOSTON - U.S. Rep. Joe Kennedy and six other members of the state's congressional delegation have sent letters to House Speaker Robert DeLeo and Senate President Stan Rosenberg urging them to pass legislation extending non-discrimination protections to transgender people in public spaces in Massachusetts.
- President Obama launches Facebook page Updated: Nov-09-15 5:04 pm
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama wants you to like him. And comment on him. And share his posts, too.
- Officials, business leaders holding opioid addiction forum Updated: Nov-07-15 11:50 am
BOSTON - The governors of Massachusetts and New Hampshire are joining regional business leaders at a forum on New England's growing opioid addiction scourge.
- EPA widens investigation into Colorado mine-waste spill Updated: Nov-05-15 4:21 pm
DENVER - The Environmental Protection Agency's inspector general is expanding its investigation into a toxic spill from an inactive Colorado mine to include questions about whether the agency was following its own rules when it triggered the blowout.