- Collison, Crawford lead Clippers past Grizzlies Updated: Dec-06-13 12:11 am
- Pacers 16-1 after 105-100 win over Clippers Updated: Dec-01-13 7:49 pm
- Clippers beat Kings in overtime without Paul Updated: Nov-30-13 2:00 am
- Clips lose CP3, send Knicks to 7th straight loss Updated: Nov-28-13 2:18 am
- Conley, Randolph lead Grizzlies over Clippers Updated: Nov-19-13 2:47 am
- Griffin, Redick lead Clippers past Rockets, 107-94 Updated: Nov-10-13 12:20 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Los Angeles Clippers tightened their defense waiting for the offense to come around.
LOS ANGELES - Despite having the NBA's best record, the Indiana Pacers realize there's always room for improvement.
SACRAMENTO, California - No Chris Paul? No problem for the surging Los Angeles Clippers, who simply turned to their bench for help.
LOS ANGELES - When Kenyon Martin hit a jumper with 4:30 to play, the Knicks were still in it. New York then missed its next six shots and scored only two points the rest of the night.
LOS ANGELES - With his backcourt mate out of the picture for the final three quarters and Memphis' big men losing some steam down the stretch, Mike Conley went to work and carried the Grizzlies to a gritty win that put them over .500 for the first time this season.
HOUSTON - The Los Angeles Clippers used a strong defensive effort and a spark from reserve Jamal Crawford at the just the right time to salvage a win on their three-game road trip.