- Michigan losing Stauskas and Robinson to NBA Updated: Apr-15-14 5:48 pm
- Michigan's Horford to transfer Updated: Apr-10-14 3:45 pm
- Obama campaigns in Michigan for minimum wage hike Updated: Apr-02-14 5:59 pm
- Obama praises Michigan hoops team during visit Updated: Apr-02-14 5:59 pm
- Michigan facing usual questions about NBA Updated: Mar-31-14 1:56 pm
- Michigan holds on late to beat Tennessee 73-71 Updated: Mar-29-14 12:46 am
- Tennessee rally falls short, 73-71 Updated: Mar-29-14 12:03 am
- Texas loses to Michigan in NCAA tournament Updated: Mar-22-14 9:44 pm
- Michigan beats Texas 79-65 to advance to Sweet 16 Updated: Mar-22-14 9:17 pm
- Milwaukee sees top seeds win in NCAA tourney Updated: Mar-21-14 4:06 am
- Pesky Wofford overmatched by Michigan 57-40 Updated: Mar-20-14 11:09 pm
- Michigan holds off pesky Wofford 57-40 Updated: Mar-20-14 10:42 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Nik Stauskas and Glenn Robinson III are skipping their last two seasons at Michigan to enter the NBA draft and chase a dream they've had since they were kids.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Michigan's Jon Horford is planning to transfer for his final season of basketball eligibility.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - President Barack Obama campaigned at the University of Michigan for raising the federal minimum wage, calling the proposal a "no-brainer."
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Just as he had done after countless long-range baskets during Michigan's run to the final eight of the NCAA tournament, Nik Stauskas raised his arm and extended three fingers.
DETROIT - Nik Stauskas was already looking ahead to next season at Michigan - even though it's by no means certain that he'll still be a Wolverine then.
INDIANAPOLIS - Michigan coach John Beilein had watched his team blow almost all of a 15-point lead, and he was sure he knew how Tennessee would try to take the lead.
MILWAUKEE - Texas coach Rick Barnes was impressed with Michigan's outside shooting. He just didn't think it was the biggest factor in the game.
MILWAUKEE - Nik Stauskas and Michigan figured out the best way to overcome Texas' advantage inside.
MILWAUKEE - The first day of the NCAA tournament had its share of surprises. No. 12 seeds Harvard and North Dakota State won. Dayton beat Ohio State. There were four overtime games for the first time.
MILWAUKEE - Eliminated from the NCAA tournament, the Wofford Terriers nevertheless looked and sounded like a team that had a rewarding night.
MILWAUKEE - While Michigan didn't have a particularly pretty start to its NCAA tournament, coach John Beilein felt his team proved a point to the rest of the field on Thursday night.