- IPFW coasts past IUPUI 85-47 in Summit opener Updated: Mar-08-14 9:03 pm
- Forbes lifts IPFW past Omaha in OT, 96-95 Updated: Mar-01-14 6:00 pm
- Jacobo leads IPFW over Western Illinois 65-56 Updated: Feb-27-14 10:48 pm
- Fort Wayne cruises past IUPUI 84-60 Updated: Feb-22-14 5:56 pm
- IPFW pushes past South Dakota 75-69 Updated: Feb-13-14 9:26 pm
- N. Dakota St. tops IPFW 69-58, takes 1st in Summit Updated: Feb-08-14 7:39 pm
- South Dakota State wallops IPFW 79-51 Updated: Feb-06-14 11:05 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Luis Jacobo scored 19 points and Steve Forbes added 11 with nine rebounds as No. 2 seed Indiana-Purdue Fort Wayne rolled past seventh-seeded Indiana-Purdue Indianapolis 85-47 in the opening round of the Summit League tournament Saturday night.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Steve Forbes scored 21 points, including two free throws with three-tenths of a second left, to lift IPFW to a 96-95 overtime victory over Omaha on Saturday and secure the No. 2 seed for Summit League tournament.
MACOMB, Illinois - Luis Jacobo scored 19 points and grabbed 11 rebounds to lead Indiana-Purdue Fort Wayne to a 65-56 victory Thursday night over Western Illinois.
INDIANAPOLIS - Luis Jacobo had 13 points and nine rebounds, Steve Forbes added 12 and nine, and Indiana-Purdue Fort Wayne cruised on Saturday to its 20th win of the season, 84-60 over Indiana-Purdue Indianapolis.
FARGO, North Dakota - TrayVonn Wright had 15 points Saturday, and North Dakota State took sole possession of the Summit League's top spot with a 69-58 over Indiana-Purdue-Fort Wayne.