- Walker's health plan hinges on a tricky subsidy rollback Updated: Aug-23-15 10:28 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - Republican Scott Walker's plan for repealing and replacing President Barack Obama's health care law hinges on what many see as a nearly insurmountable obstacle - getting 60 votes in the Senate.
- Poll: Walker leads GOP foes, trails Clinton in Wisconsin Updated: Aug-20-15 2:43 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker leads other Republican presidential candidates in his home state of Wisconsin but trails Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton there in a potential general election matchup, according to the first statewide poll since Walker announced his candidacy.
- Poll shows tightening of Feingold, Johnson US Senate race Updated: Aug-20-15 1:33 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A new poll shows a tightening in the race for U.S. Senate between former U.S. Sen. Russ Feingold and Republican U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson.
- Clinton lawyer says her email server was wiped clean Updated: Aug-19-15 10:23 pm
WASHINGTON - Hillary Rodham Clinton's personal lawyer has told a Senate committee that emails and all other data stored on her computer server were erased before the device was turned over to federal authorities.
- More fights ahead on Planned Parenthood after Senate vote Updated: Aug-04-15 4:17 pm
WASHINGTON - After the Senate's derailing of Republican legislation halting federal dollars for Planned Parenthood, one thing seems clear: Many on both sides think they can ring up gains from the battle.