- Arizona governor wants major new spending on border security Updated: Nov-23-15 5:18 pm
PHOENIX - Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey said Monday he wants the Legislature to approve "tens of millions of dollars" in new funding for a border security force made up of state police, a move intended to address border smuggling even as immigration and terrorism worries emerge as potent 2016 political issues.
- Wisconsin-built combat ship commissioned in Milwaukee Updated: Nov-21-15 8:22 pm
MILWAUKEE - The USS Milwaukee littoral combat ship, a warship built in Wisconsin, was commissioned Saturday and is now ready to report for duty in the South China Sea.
- Gov. Scott Walker's job approval numbers haven't rebounded Updated: Nov-19-15 3:08 pm
MILWAUKEE - Gov. Scott Walker's approval rating hasn't rebounded nearly two months after he dropped out of the presidential race, according to a Marquette University Law School poll released Thursday.
- Walker's presidential campaign manager gets new job Updated: Nov-11-15 4:26 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The manager of Gov. Scott Walker's failed presidential campaign has landed a new job that will keep him involved with Wisconsin politics.
- Wisconsin VA hospital official dubbed 'candy man' fired Updated: Oct-30-15 6:15 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The chief of staff at a much-criticized Wisconsin Veterans Affairs Medical Center, who was nicknamed "candy man" by some patients for allegedly handing out excess narcotics, was notified Friday that he would be fired.
- Budget Deal winners: Obama, Pentagon while tea partyers lose Updated: Oct-29-15 11:55 am
WASHINGTON - Count President Barack Obama, the Pentagon and new Speaker Paul Ryan as winners in the hard-fought budget deal between congressional leaders and the White House.