- Excerpts from recent Wisconsin editorials Updated: Dec-04-13 3:08 pm
- Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows Updated: Nov-22-13 4:41 pm
- Secret Service facing another sex scandal Updated: Nov-14-13 9:04 pm
- FBI: OK for Congress to talk to Benghazi survivors Updated: Nov-14-13 7:10 pm
- A look at the health overhaul proposals Updated: Nov-14-13 3:44 pm
Appleton Post-Crescent, Nov. 29
WASHINGTON - Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
WASHINGTON - More than 18 months after a prostitution scandal in South America rocked the Secret Service, the agency in charge of protecting the president is investigating another case of suspected sexual misconduct in its ranks.
WASHINGTON - FBI Director James Comey told senators Thursday he is not opposed to Congress speaking with the survivors of the 2012 attack on the diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya. That contradicts the Obama administration's position that such discussions would jeopardize the FBI's criminal case.
Insurance companies canceled health policies for millions of Americans under President Barack Obama's overhaul law, roiling the administration and reverberating in Congress, especially for Democrats nervously looking ahead to next year's elections.