- Oshie ruled out for Blues playoff opener Updated: Apr-17-14 5:17 pm
- Hitchcock: Blues chances hinge on Miller Updated: Apr-16-14 6:48 pm
- Oshie, Morrow practice for Blues Updated: Apr-15-14 5:24 pm
- Playoffs approaching, Blues need goalie to step up Updated: Apr-14-14 6:36 pm
- Red Wings keep Blues down with 3-0 shutout Updated: Apr-13-14 5:12 pm
- Ovechkin gets 50th goal, Capitals top Blues 4-1 Updated: Apr-08-14 11:50 pm
- Blackhawks topple Blues 4-2 Updated: Apr-06-14 11:42 pm
- Varlamov, Avalanche blank Blues 4-0 Updated: Apr-06-14 1:32 pm
- Elliott helps Blues defeat Sabres Updated: Apr-03-14 11:38 pm
- Sceviour gets 2, Stars knock off Blues 4-2 Updated: Mar-29-14 11:56 pm
- Oshie's hat trick lifts Blues over Wild 5-1 Updated: Mar-28-14 12:17 am
- Flyers top Blues 4-1 for 5th straight win Updated: Mar-23-14 1:41 am
- Kings beat Caps 2-1 in SO to give Sutter 500th win Updated: Mar-21-14 2:36 am
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Blues have ruled out forward T.J. Oshie for their playoff opener against the Chicago Blackhawks, but Vladimir Tarasenko is set to return after missing 15 games with a broken thumb.
ST. LOUIS - Just as last spring, the St. Louis Blues have the higher seed but the unenviable task of facing the defending Stanley Cup champion in the first round of the playoffs.
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Blues are getting closer to the lineup that set a franchise record for victories and challenged for first place overall, instead of the patchwork roster that lost six in a row to finish the regular season.
ST. LOUIS - Exactly as advertised, Ryan Miller came to the St. Louis Blues and the goals-against number went down.
ST. LOUIS - Without Jimmy Howard, Johan Franzen and Daniel Alfredsson, the Detroit Red Wings warmed up for the playoffs with a win.
ST. LOUIS - Alex Ovechkin took his place in the NHL record book and helped the Washington Capitals keep pace in the playoff race.
CHICAGO - The Chicago Blackhawks are taking a more direct approach to generating offense without injured star forwards Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane.
ST. LOUIS - Brian Elliott was oh so close to another shutout. He settled for another win.
ST. LOUIS - The Dallas Stars are trying to make a late playoff push.
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Blues center T.J. Oshie knew exactly what to do with the puck that completed his first three-goal game in the NHL.
PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia Flyers have gone from a team fighting for a playoff spot to one of the NHL's most dangerous contenders.
LOS ANGELES - Darryl Sutter doesn't remember his first win as an NHL coach. And now that he's gotten his 500th in the regular season, he didn't make anything special out of this one, either.