- Devils on the outside of playoffs looking in again Updated: Apr-14-14 2:44 pm
- Brodeur wins what might be final start for Devils Updated: Apr-13-14 7:32 pm
- Karlsson lifts Senators past Devils in shootout Updated: Apr-11-14 12:12 am
- Devils earn points in 7th straight, beat Canes 3-1 Updated: Apr-05-14 10:17 pm
- Carter's late goal lifts Devils past Capitals Updated: Apr-05-14 1:24 am
- Elias, Merrill score in 32-second span, Devils win Updated: Mar-23-14 11:17 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - After missing the playoffs for the second straight season and for the third time in four, New Jersey Devils president and general manager Lou Lamoriello wanted to take a step back to ponder the future rather than rip off a list of changes that the franchise needed to get back to the postseason.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Standing on the podium after what might have been his final game of his record-setting, 20-year career with the New Jersey Devils, Martin Brodeur's eyes welled with tears when he was asked to explain his emotions.
OTTAWA - Already eliminated from the playoff race, the Ottawa Senators are still playing to win games.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Marek Zidlicky's shot hit a teammate, then the post. It spun in front of the net, and took a left turn across the goal line.
NEWARK, New Jersey - The New Jersey Devils know the odds are against them as they chase a playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. Their latest win preserved their chances.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Don't write off the New Jersey Devils' playoff chances, just yet.