- US Chamber endorses Kingston in Ga. Senate race Updated: Apr-17-14 5:36 pm
- Perdue apologizes to Handel for education comment Updated: Apr-10-14 8:25 pm
- Elder President Bush to endorse GOP nominee in Ga. Updated: Apr-10-14 8:01 pm
- US officials reject Rubio claim about CIA report Updated: Apr-09-14 5:39 pm
- Georgia district lines mean strong GOP advantage Updated: Mar-31-14 12:04 am
- GOP Senate candidates debate port, flood insurance Updated: Mar-29-14 9:22 pm
ATLANTA - The U.S. Chamber of Commerce has endorsed Rep. Jack Kingston in Georgia's crowded Republican Senate primary.
ATLANTA - A candidate for Georgia's open U.S. Senate seat has apologized for suggesting that his opponent's lack of a college degree makes her less qualified for the position.
WASHINGTON - President George H.W. Bush is featured in a Democrat's campaign commercial, but he plans to endorse the eventual Republican nominee in Georgia's Senate race, his spokesman said Thursday.
WASHINGTON - The State Department is seeking the declassification of a 10-month-old letter expressing its concerns about a controversial Senate torture review, U.S. officials said Wednesday.
ATLANTA - Georgia is undoubtedly a conservative-leaning state.
SAVANNAH, Georgia - Republican candidates for Georgia's open U.S. Senate seat debated Saturday whether Congress has pushed hard enough for deepening the Savannah harbor and whether the federal government should keep giving homeowners a break on flood insurance.