- Donaldson homers for A's in 2-2 tie with White Sox Updated: Mar-09-14 8:59 pm
- White Sox LHP Quintana hit in shin by line drive Updated: Mar-08-14 8:30 pm
- Quintana goes 3 innings as White Sox top Royals Updated: Mar-03-14 8:50 pm
- Tyler Flowers wants to put awful 2013 behind Updated: Feb-26-14 12:11 pm
- Healthy Danks looking to regain old form Updated: Feb-16-14 4:53 pm
- 5 things to know as White Sox start camp Updated: Feb-13-14 5:44 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - White Sox pitcher Jose Quintana was hit in the shin by a line drive Saturday and removed from Chicago's 6-4 loss to an Arizona Diamondbacks split squad after just two batters.
GLENDALE, Arizona - Jose Quintana made it to the 200-inning mark last season. Now the Chicago White Sox lefty wants to add even more to his workload.
GLENDALE, Arizona - Tyler Flowers wants to put an awful 2013 season behind him.
GLENDALE, Arizona - John Danks is feeling rather carefree these days.
CHICAGO - Five things to know about the Chicago White Sox as they start spring training camp: