- Sweeney, advocates submit Sandy aid plans Updated: Mar-05-14 4:55 pm
- Mayor: AC will be more business friendly Updated: Feb-28-14 3:56 pm
- Christie pushes pension changes at town hall Updated: Feb-26-14 12:59 pm
- NJ Democrats say they don't want pension changes Updated: Feb-25-14 4:11 pm
- NJ Senate pres takes over Philly ironworkers union Updated: Feb-25-14 10:04 am
- Casinos in Camden, Newark? NJ pol says maybe Updated: Feb-07-14 9:49 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - Senate President Stephen Sweeney has crafted his own plan for how the second round of Superstorm Sandy recovery funds is distributed.
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - Atlantic City's new mayor promises to make the city more business-friendly.
LONG HILL, New Jersey - New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said he would take "more extreme measures" to contain escalating public worker retirement costs if Democrats who control the Legislature refuse to negotiate additional pension changes.
TRENTON, New Jersey - Democratic leaders of New Jersey's state Legislature say they disagree with Gov. Chris Christie's suggestion that the state needs to make changes to its pension system for public workers.
WOODBURY, New Jersey - The embattled Philadelphia ironworkers union has a new administrator, and it's a name familiar on the other side of the Delaware River.
PLEASANTVILLE, New Jersey - Politicians in northern New Jersey have long pushed for a casino at the Meadowlands Racetrack in East Rutherford.