- Monmouth Park close to breaking even fiscally Updated: May-05-15 8:01 pm
OCEANPORT, New Jersey - Three years after taking over Monmouth Park, the operators of the New Jersey shore thoroughbred racetrack believe the facility either will break even this year or make a profit.
- Reaction from Christie, lawmakers, Port Authority on charges Updated: May-01-15 4:50 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Reaction poured in swiftly Friday to the news that three former allies of Gov. Chris Christie were charged, and one pleaded guilty, over the 2013 lane closure on the George Washington Bridge.
- Sweeney announces plans to introduce tax on millionaires Updated: Apr-28-15 8:02 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - State Senate President Steve Sweeney announced plans to introduce a tax on millionaires in order to help the state make a nearly $3 billion public pension payment.
- Despite agreement, new PARCC policy is not official Updated: Apr-28-15 6:57 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Gov. Chris Christie's top education official and Democratic lawmakers have expressed agreement on how much the results of new statewide standardized tests will count in teachers' performance reviews.
- Christie appointee takes seat on Pinelands Commission Updated: Apr-10-15 5:20 pm
PEMBERTON TOWNSHIP, New Jersey - Members of the board overseeing New Jersey's million-acre pineland preserve have extended a welcome to Gov. Chris Christie's newest appointee.
- A timeline of Atlantic City's Revel Casino Hotel Updated: Apr-07-15 2:43 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - A look at key moments in the history of Atlantic City's Revel Casino Hotel: