- Sarah Palin plans speech on Alabama coast Updated: Apr-16-14 5:34 am
- Stephen Colbert to replace Letterman on late show Updated: Apr-10-14 7:49 pm
- Walker dodges question about lack of degree Updated: Apr-09-14 3:13 pm
- Sasse winning Neb. US Senate fundraising race Updated: Apr-04-14 3:59 pm
- Palin endorses Pete Ricketts for Neb. governor Updated: Apr-04-14 1:32 pm
- Fla. Senate forced to changed official vote record Updated: Apr-03-14 7:59 pm
- Nebraska is new front in battle for control of GOP Updated: Apr-02-14 3:18 pm
- Alaska reindeer farm says 'kissing moose' is dead Updated: Apr-02-14 12:59 am
- Ortman's Senate bid gets a Palin boost Updated: Mar-27-14 4:21 pm
- California state senator freed from jail on bond Updated: Mar-26-14 10:44 pm
- Arrested lawmaker known for transparency bills Updated: Mar-26-14 7:08 pm
- Satellite clue ends wild theories, hope for MH370 Updated: Mar-25-14 10:42 am
ORANGE BEACH, Alabama - Former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin is scheduled to be in Alabama next week.
NEW YORK - CBS moved swiftly Thursday to replace the retiring David Letterman with Comedy Central's Stephen Colbert, who will take over the "Late Show" next year and do battle with Jimmy Fallon and Jimmy Kimmel for late-night television supremacy.
MIDDLETON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, a potential 2016 Republican candidate for president who lacks a college degree, said Wednesday he would like to complete his course work to get his diploma, but he dodged a question about whether it was necessary to run for higher office.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Ben Sasse is handily winning the fundraising game in the Republican primary race for Nebraska's open U.S. Senate seat, but at least one of his opponents insists it will take more than money to win.
GRAND ISLAND, Nebraska - Republican Pete Ricketts has won the endorsement of Sarah Palin in his primary bid for Nebraska governor.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - A Florida state senator campaigning with former Gov. Sarah Palin caused a bit of a mystery.
ELMWOOD, Nebraska - Compared with the acrimonious primary campaigns elsewhere, the race for the GOP Senate nomination in Nebraska sounds like two nice guys running for local Rotary Club president.
WASILLA, Alaska - The folks at the Williams Reindeer Farm in Wasilla, Alaska, say Denali the "kissing moose" has died after suffering a bad reaction to medication.
WASHINGTON - Sarah Palin is endorsing Minnesota state Sen. Julianne Ortman as she seeks the Republican party's Senate nomination.
SAN FRANCISCO - California state Sen. Leland Yee has been released from custody and his lawyer says the Democrat from San Francisco plans to plead not guilty to corruption and gun charges.
SACRAMENTO, California - Before his arrest Wednesday on federal corruption charges, Sen. Leland Yee was best known for his attempts to strengthen California's open records, government transparency and whistleblower protection laws.
Over an extraordinary 17 days and nights, until the moment Malaysia's prime minister stepped to a lectern to deliver investigators' sobering new findings, the fate of vanished Flight 370 hung on morbid conjecture and fragile hope.