- Shannon gets tea party support at Oklahoma rally Updated: Apr-24-14 11:03 pm
- Tea party big wigs in Nebraska for Sasse Updated: Apr-24-14 5:06 am
- Ted Cruz endorses Ricketts for Nebraska governor Updated: Apr-22-14 6:43 pm
- Congressional race in SW Florida heats up Updated: Apr-21-14 9:54 am
- Sarah Palin plans speech on Alabama coast Updated: Apr-16-14 5:34 am
- Stephen Colbert to replace Letterman on late show Updated: Apr-10-14 7:49 pm
- Walker dodges question about lack of degree Updated: Apr-09-14 3:13 pm
- Sasse winning Neb. US Senate fundraising race Updated: Apr-04-14 3:59 pm
- Fla. Senate forced to changed official vote record Updated: Apr-03-14 7:59 pm
- Nebraska is new front in battle for control of GOP Updated: Apr-02-14 3:18 pm
- Alaska reindeer farm says 'kissing moose' is dead Updated: Apr-02-14 12:59 am
- Ortman's Senate bid gets a Palin boost Updated: Mar-27-14 4:21 pm
- California state senator freed from jail on bond Updated: Mar-26-14 10:44 pm
- Arrested lawmaker known for transparency bills Updated: Mar-26-14 7:08 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Former Oklahoma House Speaker T.W. Shannon, who became the chamber's leader by winning support of its broad right wing, welcomed three tea party favorites to a campaign event Thursday as he seeks the Republican nomination for a soon-to-be-vacant U.S. Senate seat.
NORTH PLATTE, Nebraska - A slew of tea party favorites are heading to central Nebraska this week to support Republican U.S. Senate candidate Ben Sasse, less than three weeks before the May 13 primary election.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Republican Pete Ricketts has won the endorsement of U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas, a conservative leader embraced by the tea party.
FORT MYERS, Florida - The Republican voters of southwest Florida have either been entertained or appalled by the allegations made by the candidates seeking to replace their congressman, who resigned in January after being arrested for buying cocaine.
ORANGE BEACH, Alabama - Former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin is scheduled to be in Alabama next week.
NEW YORK - CBS moved swiftly Thursday to replace the retiring David Letterman with Comedy Central's Stephen Colbert, who will take over the "Late Show" next year and do battle with Jimmy Fallon and Jimmy Kimmel for late-night television supremacy.
MIDDLETON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, a potential 2016 Republican candidate for president who lacks a college degree, said Wednesday he would like to complete his course work to get his diploma, but he dodged a question about whether it was necessary to run for higher office.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Ben Sasse is handily winning the fundraising game in the Republican primary race for Nebraska's open U.S. Senate seat, but at least one of his opponents insists it will take more than money to win.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - A Florida state senator campaigning with former Gov. Sarah Palin caused a bit of a mystery.
ELMWOOD, Nebraska - Compared with the acrimonious primary campaigns elsewhere, the race for the GOP Senate nomination in Nebraska sounds like two nice guys running for local Rotary Club president.
WASILLA, Alaska - The folks at the Williams Reindeer Farm in Wasilla, Alaska, say Denali the "kissing moose" has died after suffering a bad reaction to medication.
WASHINGTON - Sarah Palin is endorsing Minnesota state Sen. Julianne Ortman as she seeks the Republican party's Senate nomination.
SAN FRANCISCO - California state Sen. Leland Yee has been released from custody and his lawyer says the Democrat from San Francisco plans to plead not guilty to corruption and gun charges.
SACRAMENTO, California - Before his arrest Wednesday on federal corruption charges, Sen. Leland Yee was best known for his attempts to strengthen California's open records, government transparency and whistleblower protection laws.