- Collins back in NBA, Nets beat Lakers 108-102 Updated: Feb-24-14 1:05 am
- Jermaine O'Neal carries Warriors past Nets, 93-86 Updated: Feb-23-14 2:20 am
- Kings hold off short-handed Celtics 105-98 Updated: Feb-23-14 2:02 am
- David Lee, Andrew Bogut out for Warriors vs. Nets Updated: Feb-22-14 9:23 pm
- Kings' Jason Terry to sit out remainder of season Updated: Feb-22-14 1:27 pm
- Kings still searching for winning combination Updated: Feb-21-14 4:01 pm
- Pacers swap Granger for Turner on NBA trade day Updated: Feb-20-14 10:23 pm
- Warriors hold off Kings 101-92 in Sacramento Updated: Feb-20-14 1:44 am
- Johnson, Blatche lead Nets over Jazz 105-99 Updated: Feb-20-14 12:48 am
- Nets get Thornton from Kings for Terry, Evans Updated: Feb-19-14 9:39 pm
- Favors out for Jazz, Thornton yet to join Nets Updated: Feb-19-14 9:21 pm
- Plumlee, reserves carry Nets past Pelicans Updated: Feb-09-14 9:27 pm
- Drummond, Jennings lead Pistons over Nets 111-95 Updated: Feb-07-14 11:15 pm
LOS ANGELES - Although Jason Collins played only 10½ minutes in his first game with the Brooklyn Nets, it was a groundbreaking appearance.
OAKLAND, California - During a players' meeting following the All-Star break, Jermaine O'Neal promised his teammates to play the rest of the regular season like he would never play again - because he very well might not.
SACRAMENTO, California - For two teams that only face each other twice a year, Sacramento and Boston sure played like longtime rivals.
SACRAMENTO, California - Despite constant roster changes and rotation shuffles, the rebuilding Sacramento Kings have been remarkably consistent this season.
NEW YORK - The Indiana Pacers decided Evan Turner gave them a better shot against Miami than Danny Granger.
SACRAMENTO, California - With word spreading about a trade sending popular teammate Kent Bazemore and fellow reserve MarShon Brooks to the Los Angeles Lakers for point guard Steve Blake just before tipoff, the Golden State Warriors had every excuse to be out of rhythm in their first game following the All-Star break.
SALT LAKE CITY - Deron Williams had a big red lump on his right cheek. It didn't keep him from leaving Utah with a big smile for the first time since being traded by the Jazz in 2011.
NEW YORK - The Brooklyn Nets acquired guard Marcus Thornton from the Sacramento Kings for Jason Terry and Reggie Evans on Wednesday, removing two little-used veterans from their aging roster and hoping a younger one can rediscover his scoring touch.
NEW YORK - Rookie Mason Plumlee and the reserves were flying high, so Brooklyn's starters took a seat.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - The Detroit Pistons are still one of the worst fourth-quarter teams in the NBA.