- Schumer: Probe billboards using phone data to track shoppers Updated: May-01-16 3:32 pm
NEW YORK - A U.S. senator is calling for a federal investigation into an outdoor advertising company's latest effort to target billboard ads to specific consumers.
- White House 2016: Clinton gears up for Trump in fall race Updated: Apr-29-16 2:53 pm
WASHINGTON - Waves of campaign staffers are being dispatched to battleground states. Advisers are starting to consider locations for a splashy convention rally in Philadelphia. And an army of lawyers is scrutinizing more than two dozen possible vice presidential picks.
- The Latest: Tributes to Prince spring up across the US Updated: Apr-22-16 2:22 am
CHANHASSEN, Minnesota - The Latest on the death of pop superstar Prince (all times local):
- Oprah, Mick Jagger among celebs to react to Prince's death Updated: Apr-22-16 12:02 am
Musicians, actors and other celebrities react to the death Thursday of music great Prince via interviews, statements and social media:
- Sen. Warren: IRS should develop free online tax prep service Updated: Apr-13-16 7:01 am
BOSTON - Sen. Elizabeth Warren is filing legislation that would require the IRS to develop a free, online tax preparation service taxpayers could use to file returns directly with the federal government.
- Nominee Garland smiles, stays quiet while in public view Updated: Apr-06-16 6:01 pm
WASHINGTON - "Cubs or White Sox?"
- Leech Lake school to get nearly $12M in federal funds Updated: Apr-05-16 11:38 pm
BENA, Minnesota - Nearly $12 million in federal funds is going to a dilapidated high school in northern Minnesota on the Leech Lake Indian Reservation.