- At Mideast forum, officials seek world's help Updated: May-23-15 3:07 pm
SOUTHERN SHUNEH, Jordan - Mideast-weary though it may be, the international community has a duty and an interest in helping the countries of the region both rebuff violent extremists and fix the refugee crisis that in part has resulted from the fight with them - that was the message coming from the regional World Economic Forum Saturday.
- Turmoil in UK's Labour Party after election loss Updated: May-18-15 12:17 pm
LONDON - Britain's opposition Labour Party is struggling to regain its balance after suffering one of its worst election results in modern times. Shocked by the extent of the loss, leaders are trying to figure out how to rebuild the party and regain the public's trust.
- UK: Impact of Miliband brothers split still felt by Labour Updated: May-10-15 12:46 pm
LONDON - They were two very talented brothers with so much potential. The older one was poised to become the leader of Britain's Labour Party, with a chance to become prime minister, while the younger was expected to rise with his brother to the highest ranks of the country's political arena.
- Scottish National Party landslide shakes up UK politics Updated: May-08-15 1:57 pm
GLASGOW, Scotland - The last time Britain held a national election, Mhairi Black wasn't old enough to vote. On Friday, the 20-year-old university student was elected to Parliament as part of a Scottish nationalist wave that has transformed British politics and raised questions about the country's future.
- A look at the winners and losers in the UK election Updated: May-08-15 1:01 pm
LONDON - British Prime Minister David Cameron and his Conservatives on Friday won a second term in a stunning victory that saw three defeated political rivals step down as leaders of their parties within hours.
- The Latest: Markets happy at clear result; fear referendum Updated: May-08-15 4:29 am
LONDON - 9:25 a.m. (0825 GMT; 4:25 a.m. EDT)
- UK's personable David Cameron fights for political life Updated: May-07-15 12:16 am
LONDON - David Cameron's supporters paint him as a principled but pragmatic politician with a huge capacity for quick thinking and grace under pressure.
- Substance or Style? Labour leader banks on geek appeal Updated: May-05-15 2:35 am
LONDON - It was an unexpected moment on the campaign trail.