- Winston doing things Brady needed years to accomplish Updated: Nov-24-15 6:02 am
Jameis Winston is the next Tom Brady.
- Indianapolis continues finding ways to win without Luck Updated: Nov-23-15 6:33 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indianapolis Colts keep finding ways to adapt.
- Colts left tackle sprains knee ligament, listed week to week Updated: Nov-23-15 5:27 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Colts left tackle Anthony Castonzo has sprained the MCL in his right knee and is listed as week to week.
- 3 teams send reminders they should not be dismissed Updated: Nov-23-15 3:32 pm
Like Dikembe Mutombo waving his finger at anyone so unwise to challenge him in the paint, several NFL teams sent reminders Sunday that they're still viable in the playoff race.
- Vinatieri's late 43-yard FG lifts Colts past Falcons, 24-21 Updated: Nov-23-15 2:41 am
ATLANTA - Pat McAfee can't believe Adam Vinatieri is still making game-winning kicks.
- Latest from the NFL: Packers snap three-game skid Updated: Nov-22-15 8:00 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 11th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Michael Floyd, Adam Jones miss Bengals-Cardinals matchup Updated: Nov-22-15 7:58 pm
Wide receiver Michael Floyd, who caught two touchdown passes against Seattle last week, is inactive for the Arizona Cardinals' showdown with the Cincinnati Bengals.
- Vinatieri kicks another winner, Colts beat Falcons 24-21 Updated: Nov-22-15 6:26 pm
ATLANTA - The ol' geezers came through for the Indianapolis Colts.
- Falcons squander lead, lose another close one to Colts 24-21 Updated: Nov-22-15 6:20 pm
ATLANTA - The season began with such promise for the Atlanta Falcons.
- Falcons' Freeman has concussion, won't return against Colts Updated: Nov-22-15 2:05 pm
- NFL teams can collapse after losing QB, ask 2014 Cardinals Updated: Nov-20-15 4:35 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Peyton Manning is out. So is Andrew Luck. Tony Romo is finally ready to come back, after the Cowboys went 0-7 without him.
- Moore, 2 other defensive starters probable for Falcons Updated: Nov-20-15 4:00 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Falcons safety William Moore, cornerback Robert Alford and linebacker Justin Durant are listed as probable for Sunday's game against Indianapolis.
- Colts safety Mike Adams out for Falcons game Updated: Nov-20-15 2:27 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Colts will be without Pro Bowl safety Mike Adams for Sunday's game at Atlanta as he recovers from an injured left ankle.
- Colts' Chudzinski faces new challenge: No Luck and Falcons Updated: Nov-20-15 2:34 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Rob Chudzinski doesn't have a problem with the recent challenges the Colts have had to face. He doesn't have an issue with recent changes. In fact, the associate head coach insists, he welcomes all of it in a way.
- Greene's punt return helps Jaguars beat Titans 19-13 Updated: Nov-20-15 2:16 am
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Rashad Greene fielded the line-drive punt, weaved through a few defenders, broke into the open field and nearly scored.
- Titans allow huge punt return late, lose 19-13 at Jaguars Updated: Nov-20-15 12:42 am
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Marcus Mariota's longest run of the season put the Tennessee Titans in position for another road victory.
- Greene's punt return helps Jaguars beat Titans 19-13 Updated: Nov-20-15 12:24 am
- Teams finding ways to win without stellar QB play Updated: Nov-19-15 4:46 pm
You don't have to be the '85 Bears or the 2000 Ravens to win games without an elite quarterback.
- Colts' secondary faces another big test against Falcons Updated: Nov-18-15 6:16 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Colts cornerback Vontae Davis doesn't play the numbers game.
- Who needs Peyton Manning when you have Brock Osweiler Updated: Nov-17-15 3:32 am
Grab a clipboard, Peyton Manning. It's Brock Osweiler's time.
- Hasselbeck ready to take over as Colts quarterback after bye Updated: Nov-16-15 5:32 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Matt Hasselbeck called an audible when he heard about Andrew Luck's latest injury.
- Broncos, Seahawks, Packers Colts no longer elite Updated: Nov-16-15 3:46 pm
This isn't at all what the Broncos, Seahawks, Packers and Colts had in mind.
- From Romo to Welker, plenty of players to watch in the NFL Updated: Nov-11-15 3:08 am
Tony Romo is coming back, even if it's too late to save the Dallas Cowboys' season.
- Luck's latest injury puts struggling AFC South up for grabs Updated: Nov-11-15 3:04 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Indianapolis Colts' playoff hopes, and by extension the rest of the woeful AFC South, now reside in the hands of 40-year-old Matt Hasselbeck.
- Cam has Carolina bound for Cali for Super Bowl 50 Updated: Nov-10-15 3:30 am
Superman is going to the Super Bowl.