- AFC South winners seeking momentum for playoffs Updated: Dec-09-13 6:51 pm
- 5 things to know after Bengals top Colts 42-28 Updated: Dec-09-13 5:27 am
- Colts fall to Bengals 42-28, later clinch title Updated: Dec-08-13 7:46 pm
- Bengals beat Colts 42-28 to stay perfect at home Updated: Dec-08-13 7:44 pm
- Colts aren't the same without WR Wayne Updated: Dec-05-13 6:54 pm
- Titans DT Jurrell Casey having breakout season Updated: Dec-05-13 5:05 pm
- Titans' late mistakes cost game, playoff control Updated: Dec-02-13 7:26 pm
- Titans coach: NFL says officials wrong on 3 plays Updated: Dec-02-13 5:57 pm
- Seattle's Wilson fares best among young 'Big 4' QBs Updated: Dec-02-13 10:18 am
- 5 things to know about Colts'22-14 win over Titans Updated: Dec-02-13 3:37 am
- Vinatieri's 5 FGs lead Colts past Titans 22-14 Updated: Dec-01-13 6:48 pm
- Titans fall short against Colts 22-14 Updated: Dec-01-13 6:47 pm
- Munchak: Titans hope Washington answer at returner Updated: Nov-27-13 6:32 pm
- Rams DT Brockers making plays in middle Updated: Nov-27-13 5:38 pm
- Indy ignoring outside criticism, focuses on fixes Updated: Nov-27-13 4:27 pm
- Denver Broncos have unhappy homecomings Updated: Nov-26-13 5:24 am
- Colts looking for solutions to inconsistency Updated: Nov-25-13 7:08 pm
- Offense finds footing for streaking Cardinals Updated: Nov-25-13 6:49 pm
- 5 things to know after Cardinals rip Colts 40-11 Updated: Nov-25-13 3:37 am
- Arians beats old team as Cards rout Colts 40-11 Updated: Nov-24-13 8:47 pm
- Gerry Dulac's NFL forecast: Week 12 Updated: Nov-22-13 3:21 pm
- Colts not just another game for Arizona's Arians Updated: Nov-20-13 5:42 pm
- Colts get ready for Cardinals after weekend off Updated: Nov-18-13 8:06 pm
- Colts find running game to open division lead Updated: Nov-15-13 7:51 pm
- 5 things to know as Colts rally, beat Titans 30-27 Updated: Nov-15-13 3:53 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Coach Chuck Pagano won't give anybody a break over the next three weeks.
CINCINNATI - Except for those wintery winds, it felt a lot like October all over again.
CINCINNATI - The Colts thought they had BenJarvus Green-Ellis down near the goal line.
CINCINNATI - A disputed call went the Bengals' way - not that they absolutely needed it.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indianapolis Colts aren't the same team without Reggie Wayne.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Jurrell Casey wants to record 19 sacks this year, one more than Titans assistant coach Keith Millard ever got in setting the NFL's single-season mark for defensive tackles.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Titans keep making mistakes at crucial times, and now they've lost control of their playoff destiny and possibly their last chance at a winning record.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Coach Mike Munchak says the NFL has told him officials erred on three plays in the Titans' 22-14 loss to the Indianapolis Colts, including one flag that should not have been thrown at all.
Russell Wilson has for now won the only debate that really matters to him or the Seattle Seahawks - that he can be a highly effective NFL quarterback.
INDIANAPOLIS - Andrew Luck knows there is plenty to do before the playoff talk can really begin in Indianapolis.
INDIANAPOLIS - Adam Vinatieri still has it. Donald Brown does, too.
INDIANAPOLIS - Tennessee didn't need a study session to determine what went wrong Sunday.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Titans are hoping their fourth returner this season finally is the player to fix their woes on special teams.
ST. LOUIS - Officials are so vigilant about protecting the quarterback, Michael Brockers made a textbook hit - and still got flagged.
INDIANAPOLIS - The complaints are coming in loud and clear at the Colts complex.
INDIANAPOLIS - Colts coach Chuck Pagano keeps seeing the same problems on tape.
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona's defense has been strong all season. Now the offense has joined the party.
GLENDALE, Arizona - The Indianapolis Colts propelled Bruce Arians into coaching prominence.
Gerry Dulac's NFL Forecast: Week 12
TEMPE, Arizona - Bruce Arians does not try to pretend this is just another game. Not after what he and the Indianapolis Colts went through last season.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indianapolis Colts aren't focusing on their slow starts.
INDIANAPOLIS - Chuck Pagano was not pleased.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Indianapolis Colts know they have to stop falling behind early.