- Rodgers limited as QB questions linger for Packers Updated: Dec-04-13 6:07 pm
- Packers aren't ruling out Rodgers for Sunday Updated: Dec-03-13 8:23 pm
- Packers unsure of QB for game against Lions Updated: Nov-25-13 10:02 pm
- 5 things to know after Vikings-Packers tie Updated: Nov-25-13 3:43 am
- Vikings and Packers play to a 26-26 tie Updated: Nov-24-13 11:21 pm
- Adrian Peterson active for Vikings against Packers Updated: Nov-24-13 12:12 pm
- Packers CB Hayward goes on injured reserve Updated: Nov-23-13 8:09 pm
- Gerry Dulac's NFL forecast: Week 12 Updated: Nov-22-13 3:21 pm
- Nelson a playmaking rock for banged-up Packers Updated: Nov-21-13 6:34 pm
- Giants DBs wary after giving up big pass plays Updated: Nov-21-13 6:25 pm
- Packers look for answers to end 3-game slide Updated: Nov-20-13 6:02 pm
- Tolzien will start for Packers against Vikings Updated: Nov-18-13 9:11 pm
- Giants big chance won't be against a backup QB Updated: Nov-18-13 5:33 pm
- Giants win 4th straight; Packers fading Updated: Nov-18-13 11:12 am
- Pierre-Paul pick leads Giants to 4th straight Updated: Nov-17-13 9:00 pm
- JPP in Giants lineup; CB Shields out for Pack Updated: Nov-17-13 3:35 pm
- QB, offensive line question marks for Packers Updated: Nov-15-13 6:11 pm
- Gerry Dulac's NFL Forecast: Week 11 Updated: Nov-15-13 11:48 am
- Packers try to get better grip on 4th quarters Updated: Nov-14-13 11:28 pm
- NFL to discuss expanding rules that protect QBs Updated: Nov-14-13 6:26 pm
- 3 straight wins have Giants in the playoff hunt Updated: Nov-11-13 5:47 pm
- 5 things to know after Eagles beat Packers 27-13 Updated: Nov-11-13 4:50 am
- Another QB hurt, Packers D dented by Eagles 27-13 Updated: Nov-10-13 6:41 pm
- Foles stars again, Eagles beat Packers 27-13 Updated: Nov-10-13 5:14 pm
- Packers QB Wallace leaves game with groin injury Updated: Nov-10-13 3:09 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Aaron Rodgers would rather not let the "Will he-or-won't he" questions linger until Sunday.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Green Bay Packers aren't ruling out Aaron Rodgers for Sunday's game against the Atlanta Falcons even though the star quarterback hasn't yet been medically cleared to play since breaking his left collarbone a month ago.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy said the chances of Aaron Rodgers playing Thursday's Thanksgiving game at Detroit are "slim to none."
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Packers' losing streak without Aaron Rodgers is over, though the frustration continues in Titletown.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Running back Adrian Peterson and receiver Greg Jennings are active for the Minnesota Vikings against the Packers.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Packers have placed Casey Hayward on injured reserve, ending a tough season for the second-year cornerback.
Gerry Dulac's NFL Forecast: Week 12
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - On a team ravaged by injuries, Jordy Nelson has been a rock for the Packers.
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - While the New York Giants' defense has been the catalyst in their amazing comeback from a dismal 0-6 start, there were concerns after last week's win over the Green Bay Packers.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Aaron Rodgers is still out, opponents are stacking the box to stop the run, and the third-place Packers are trying to reverse a three-game losing streak.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy said Scott Tolzien will remain the starting quarterback as Aaron Rodgers continues to recover from a broken collarbone.
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - After winning their fourth straight game, Tom Coughlin gave the New York Giants a break heading into their showdown with Dallas this weekend.
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - A little more than five weeks ago, the New York Giants' season looked over.
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - The New York Giants are not only back in the playoff hunt with a four-game winning streak, they're calling the plays that get them those wins.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - For the first time since the strike-interrupted season of 1987, the Green Bay Packers are getting ready to work on their third starting quarterback in three straight games.
SUNDAY - Detroit Lions (6-3) at Steelers (3-5), 1 p.m. (EST)
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Clay Matthews' fingers on his right hand are free.
Thanks to a broken collarbone on a run-of-the-mill sack, the Green Bay Packers are without Aaron Rodgers. Their rivals in the NFC North, the Chicago Bears, are without Jay Cutler thanks to a bum leg, which also wasn't the result of some sort of illegal hit.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Nick Foles deferred a question about the Philadelphia Eagles' starting quarterback job to his head coach.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Nick Foles keeps throwing touchdown passes. The Green Bay Packers keep losing quarterbacks.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Packers quarterback Seneca Wallace left Sunday's game with the Philadelphia Eagles after the team's first series with a groin injury and his return was questionable.