- Corey Perry scores 18th goal, Ducks beat Blues 5-2 Updated: Dec-08-13 12:51 am
- Ducks beat Blackhawks 3-2 in shootout Updated: Dec-06-13 11:56 pm
- King's shootout goal puts LA Kings past Ducks 3-2 Updated: Dec-04-13 2:08 am
- Sharks top Ducks 4-3 in shootout Updated: Dec-01-13 2:30 am
- Ducks beat Flames at home for 18th straight time Updated: Nov-29-13 8:29 pm
- Penner, Ducks hand Coyotes 1st home loss, 4-2 Updated: Nov-24-13 12:26 am
- Devils rally past Ducks late, winning 4-3 in OT Updated: Nov-21-13 1:47 am
- Hurricanes upend Ducks 3-2 in shootout Updated: Nov-15-13 11:03 pm
- Filppula scores 2 goals, Lightning beat Ducks 5-1 Updated: Nov-14-13 11:53 pm
- Ducks captain Getzlaf nearing return Updated: Nov-14-13 7:49 pm
- Panthers snap 9-game skid and surprise Ducks, 3-2 Updated: Nov-13-13 12:17 am
- Ducks improve to 15-3-1 with 3-1 win over Canucks Updated: Nov-11-13 12:33 am
- Getzlaf's hat trick in 1st leads Ducks past Sabres Updated: Nov-09-13 1:42 am
- Ducks stay atop NHL with 5-2 win over Coyotes Updated: Nov-07-13 1:39 am
ST. LOUIS - Ryan Getzlaf and the Anaheim Ducks believe they sent a message to the rest of the NHL over the past week.
CHICAGO - Jonas Hiller and the Anaheim Ducks finally grabbed another shootout win. Against a good team, too.
ANAHEIM, California - Martin Jones' NHL debut ended in a nine-round shootout, with the Anaheim Ducks' high-scoring lineup taking turns bearing down on the Los Angeles Kings' new goalie.
SAN JOSE, California - Joe Pavelski was being too creative in the shootout.
ANAHEIM, California - It's been almost a decade since the Anaheim Ducks lost at home to Calgary. Dustin Penner and his teammates were happy to extend the streak.
ANAHEIM, California - Nobody had beaten the Anaheim Ducks at home all season long, and they had another late lead until Jaromir Jagr got the New Jersey Devils to overtime.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Winless in shootouts this season, the Carolina Hurricanes weren't optimistic when Friday's game against the Anaheim Ducks was tied after 65 minutes.
TAMPA, Florida - Valtteri Filppula and the Tampa Bay Lightning have kept up a strong start even without their leading scorer.
SUNRISE, Florida - When the Florida Panthers fell behind by two goals in the first period to the top team in the NHL, it appeared they were on their way to yet another loss.
ANAHEIM, California - This season is beginning to resemble 2006-07 for All-Star forward Corey Perry, one of five Anaheim Ducks holdovers who helped them win their only Stanley Cup title seven years ago.
ANAHEIM, California - Ryan Getzlaf grabbed the three pucks wrapped in tape and held them up to his chest in the Anaheim Ducks' dressing room for a celebration nine seasons in the making.
ANAHEIM, California - For the first 8 minutes of the Ducks' return to Anaheim, coach Bruce Boudreau thought he saw the residual effects of an eight-game, 15-day road trip.