- Belichick, Patriots move on from disputed call Updated: Nov-19-13 8:27 pm
- Panthers QB Newton making plays in the clutch Updated: Nov-19-13 6:14 pm
- Final no-call seals Pats' 24-20 loss to Carolina Updated: Nov-19-13 2:09 am
- Panthers beat Patriots 24-20 in disputed finish Updated: Nov-19-13 1:50 am
- Munnerlyn: Panthers secondary getting no respect Updated: Nov-15-13 7:51 pm
- Panthers defense learning how to close out games Updated: Nov-11-13 6:12 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - His arms finally free, Rob Gronkowski clapped when he saw the yellow flag in the end zone. The Patriots would have one more chance to win.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Panthers coach Ron Rivera knows Cam Newton is capable of making big plays.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Tom Brady marched his team down the field in the final seconds for a chance at another clutch scoring drive from the three-time Super Bowl champion. Instead, the game ended with an interception, a waved-off penalty and plenty of frustration for the New England Patriots.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - As "Sweet Caroline" pumped through the stadium and playoff-starved Panthers fans dressed all in black celebrated a big victory, Tom Brady ran after an official in search of an explanation.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Panthers cornerback Captain Munnerlyn said no matter how well Carolina's secondary plays it's not going to get the credit it deserves.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Panthers have allowed the second-fewest points in the NFL, the second-fewest yards and have forced 21 turnovers this season.