- Celtics top Knicks 114-73, biggest rout of season Updated: Dec-08-13 3:58 pm
- Crawford leads Celtics to 108-100 win over Bucks Updated: Dec-03-13 11:20 pm
- Bucks beat Celtics 92-85 to end 11-game skid Updated: Nov-30-13 11:33 pm
- Green scores 31 to lead Celtics past Cavs, 103-86 Updated: Nov-29-13 11:20 pm
- Bayless' 22 lead Grizzlies over Celtics 100-93 Updated: Nov-27-13 11:12 pm
- Celtics end 6-game skid with 94-87 win over Hawks Updated: Nov-23-13 11:32 pm
- George's 27 points lead Pacers over Celtics 97-82 Updated: Nov-22-13 11:11 pm
- Parker leads Spurs past Celtics, win 8th straight Updated: Nov-21-13 12:44 am
- Love, Pekovic power Wolves over Celtics Updated: Nov-16-13 11:43 pm
- Celtics coach Stevens tunes out talk of tanking Updated: Nov-14-13 7:09 pm
- Jefferson carries Bobcats past Celtics, 89-83 Updated: Nov-13-13 11:23 pm
- Bradley leads Celtics' 120-105 win over Magic Updated: Nov-11-13 11:02 pm
- Green's 3 lifts Celtics to 111-110 win over Heat Updated: Nov-10-13 12:24 am
NEW YORK - Another sizzling start for the Celtics, only this time they kept pouring it on.
BOSTON - Jordan Crawford says the young Boston Celtics have a few things to learn about finishing out close games.
BOSTON - In the heyday of the New Big Three, when the Boston Celtics were winning the 2008 NBA title and going back to the finals two years later, there arose in the TD Garden a new tradition: Gino Time.
BOSTON - The Memphis Grizzlies may have missed Marc Gasol's inside defense. His absence certainly didn't hurt their scoring in the paint.
ATLANTA - Brandon Bass was back in the starting lineup on Saturday night, leading the Celtics to a victory.
SAN ANTONIO - Although the San Antonio Spurs seem rather methodical and downright boring to some, they are enjoying themselves this season and that is ruining the fun for others.
MINNEAPOLIS - Nikola Pekovic has been tip-toeing through the early portion of the season while he tries to find his niche in a revamped Minnesota offense.
BOSTON - Charlotte's Al Jefferson got his usual nice round of applause from Boston fans during pregame introductions. Then he showed why they liked him so much when he wore green.
BOSTON - Avery Bradley simply couldn't hold back that little smile.
MIAMI - Jeff Green found the only possible spot in the littlest possible time to stun the Miami Heat.