- Celtics' boss Ainge faces 2nd rebuilding offseason Updated: Apr-17-14 8:06 pm
- Wizards head to playoffs with win Updated: Apr-16-14 11:48 pm
- Carter-Williams leads 76ers past Celtics, 113-108 Updated: Apr-14-14 11:32 pm
- Olynyk scores 25 as Celtics roll past Cavs 111-99 Updated: Apr-12-14 11:32 pm
- Bradley scores 22 as Celtics top Bobcats 106-103 Updated: Apr-11-14 11:29 pm
- Teague, Korver help Hawks improve playoff chances Updated: Apr-09-14 10:20 pm
- Stuckey has 26, Pistons rally past Celtics 115-111 Updated: Apr-05-14 11:23 pm
- Sixers beat Celtics 111-102 Updated: Apr-05-14 12:00 am
- Bulls topple Celtics 107-102 Updated: Mar-30-14 10:56 pm
- Raptors clinch playoff berth with win over Celtics Updated: Mar-28-14 11:03 pm
- Correction: Celtics-Nets story Updated: Mar-23-14 1:24 am
- Rondo's 2 late baskets lift Celts over Heat 101-96 Updated: Mar-19-14 10:41 pm
BOSTON - The third-worst season in Boston Celtics history is over, leaving Danny Ainge with plenty of problems as he continues to rebuild the team.
BOSTON - Bradley Beal stood at his locker near the middle of a noisy Washington locker room and expressed a thought that Wizards' players haven't felt for a few years.
PHILADELPHIA - Chris Johnson stepped back, heaved up a desperation 3-pointer and watched it fall in to tie the game with 0.9 seconds on the clock.
CLEVELAND - The Boston Celtics are trying to finish the season on a high note.
BOSTON - Phil Pressey had a career-high 13 assists, dove for loose balls and tipped a missed shot to a teammate with three seconds left.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Rodney Stuckey pulled the Pistons out of trouble.
BOSTON - After a two-month stretch between victories, the Philadelphia 76ers celebrated for the second time in less than a week.
BOSTON - Chicago's D.J. Augustin put an end to a series of pesky rallies by the Boston Celtics.
TORONTO - Amir Johnson was finishing up a phone call as a crowd of reporters gathered around his locker.
NEW YORK - In a March 22 story about the Brooklyn Nets' victory over Boston, The Associated Press mischaracterized the alternate jersey the Nets debuted. It is gray, not gay.