- Jamaica agency admits sprinter's test was flawed Updated: Apr-16-14 5:14 pm
- Trinidad & Tobago ex-leader, coup target, dies Updated: Apr-09-14 2:30 pm
- Jamaican sprinter Simpson gets ban Updated: Apr-08-14 4:22 pm
- Pot growers association launched in Jamaica Updated: Apr-05-14 10:31 pm
- In Jamaica, Vybz Kartel gets life for murder Updated: Apr-03-14 6:38 pm
- Widow of Errol Flynn dies in Jamaica at age 87 Updated: Mar-24-14 5:13 pm
KINGSTON, Jamaica - Jamaica's anti-doping agency on Wednesday acknowledged that sample collection procedures in sprinter Veronica Campbell-Brown's positive test last year were "inconsistent" with international standards.
PORT-OF-SPAIN, Trinidad - Arthur Napoleon Raymond Robinson, a former Trinidad and Tobago prime minister who was held hostage for days and shot during a bloody 1990 coup attempt, died Wednesday after a prolonged illness. He was 87.
KINGSTON, Jamaica - Jamaican Olympic sprinter Sherone Simpson was banned until Dec. 20 after testing positive for a banned stimulant, a disciplinary panel announced Tuesday.
KINGSTON, Jamaica - A group of influential Jamaicans gathered Saturday to launch an association of supposed future marijuana cultivators as momentum builds toward loosening laws prohibiting pot on the Caribbean island.
KINGSTON, Jamaica - A Jamaican judge on Thursday sentenced dancehall reggae star Vybz Kartel and three other men to life in prison for the 2011 murder of an associate.
KINGSTON, Jamaica - Patrice Wymore Flynn, a Hollywood actress and cattle rancher who was the widow of swashbuckling screen legend Errol Flynn, has died at her seaside home in northeastern Jamaica. She was 87.