- 2-time Mexico presidential candidate hospitalized Updated: Dec-03-13 3:51 pm
- Repsol agrees to negotiate deal with Argentina Updated: Nov-27-13 7:16 pm
- Report: Violence, inmates rule in Mexico's prisons Updated: Nov-19-13 8:25 pm
- Mexican president denies meeting Justin Bieber Updated: Nov-19-13 5:03 pm
- Business Highlights Updated: Nov-18-13 6:32 pm
- Fight begins over opening up Mexico's oil monopoly Updated: Nov-18-13 4:52 pm
MEXICO CITY - Two-time Mexican presidential challenger Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador suffered a heart attack Tuesday that required surgery, but he was reported in stable condition.
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Repsol said Wednesday its board has approved negotiations for terms of payment by Argentina to compensate the Spanish energy giant for last year's expropriation of its YPF division and its vast holdings of unconventional oil and gas fields.
MEXICO CITY - Cases of violence and inmates controlling Mexican prisons are on the rise, symptoms of the corruption and lack of resources that plague the country's corrections system, the National Human Rights Commission said Tuesday.
MEXICO CITY - Mexico's president has denied a tweet by Justin Bieber saying the singer met with the president and his family prior to a show.
MEXICO CITY - The fight to revamp Mexico's moribund, state-run oil industry could start as early as this week with a Senate proposal to allow private access to the country's oil, a nationalist symbol that for decades has been fiercely protected by the constitution from possible profiteering by foreign companies.