- World reacts to death of Gabriel Garcia Marquez Updated: Apr-17-14 8:58 pm
- Mexico pledges own anti-money laundering list Updated: Apr-14-14 10:26 pm
- US praises Mexico for role in drug kingpin arrest Updated: Apr-02-14 12:33 pm
- Mexico honors Octavio Paz 100 years after birth Updated: Apr-01-14 12:32 am
- Mexico detains oil executive for possible fraud Updated: Mar-24-14 9:29 pm
Reaction to death of writer Gabriel Garcia Marquez:
MEXICO CITY - Mexico has announced plans to fight money laundering by using "kingpin" lists like those issued by the United States, although unlike the public U.S. list, Mexico will make its registry confidential, a Mexican official said Monday.
WASHINGTON - The relationship between U.S. law enforcement and their counterparts in Mexico has never been stronger, and the arrest of Mexico's most wanted drug cartel leader earlier this year is proof of that, a senior Homeland Security Department official told Congress on Wednesday.
MEXICO CITY - Mexicans honored Nobel Prize poet and essayist Octavio Paz on Monday, marking the 100th anniversary of the late writer's birth.
MEXICO CITY - Mexican authorities have detained the owner of a Mexican oil services company who allegedly defrauded Citigroup of up to $400 million and may have used his professional soccer team to launder money, a top official said Monday.