- Lions shooting blanks on offense in 4th quarter Updated: Dec-11-13 5:03 pm
- Lions slipping with 3 losses in 4-game stretch Updated: Dec-09-13 5:34 pm
- 5 things to know after Eagles beat Lions 34-20 Updated: Dec-09-13 3:41 am
- Nasty weather hits several NFL games Updated: Dec-08-13 6:36 pm
- Lions struggle to hold onto ball in loss to Eagles Updated: Dec-08-13 6:11 pm
- McCoy runs for 217, Eagles beat Lions Updated: Dec-08-13 5:23 pm
- Wide receivers putting up big numbers, too Updated: Dec-05-13 3:45 am
- Carmel firm's ankle brace a good fit for Manning Updated: Dec-04-13 9:59 am
- Lions LB Lewis suspended under substance policy Updated: Dec-03-13 7:18 pm
- Georgia rallies to beat Georgia Tech 41-34 in 2OT Updated: Nov-30-13 7:49 pm
- Lions can savor emphatic win over Green Bay Updated: Nov-29-13 1:03 pm
- Lions dominant in 40-10 rout of Packers Updated: Nov-29-13 3:06 am
- Packers' slide continues in 40-10 rout by Lions Updated: Nov-28-13 5:59 pm
- Lions score 37 straight in 40-10 rout over Packers Updated: Nov-28-13 5:50 pm
- Lions looking for boost from Burleson Updated: Nov-26-13 6:01 pm
- Mason set to take over for Murray as Georgia's QB Updated: Nov-26-13 3:00 pm
- Lions can't dwell on bad loss to Bucs Updated: Nov-25-13 6:16 pm
- 5 things to know after Bucs edge Lions 24-21 Updated: Nov-25-13 3:38 am
- Mistake-prone Lions lose to Tampa Bay 24-21 Updated: Nov-24-13 6:29 pm
- Bucs beat Lions 24-21 for 3rd straight victory Updated: Nov-24-13 6:03 pm
- Steelers LB Worilds finally settling in Updated: Nov-21-13 5:34 pm
- Bucs' Revis eyes matchup against Lions' Johnson Updated: Nov-21-13 4:23 pm
- Stafford tries to shake off loss to Steelers Updated: Nov-19-13 6:20 pm
- Even at 4-6, Steelers hardly out of playoff hunt Updated: Nov-19-13 5:59 pm
- Schwartz stands by fake FG call Updated: Nov-18-13 7:06 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - Detroit's potentially potent offense has been held scoreless in the fourth quarter in each of the Lions' last three losses.
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - The Detroit Lions slipped and slid plenty in the snow at Philadelphia. Maybe it was fitting.
PHILADELPHIA - On a slippery, snow-filled field against a run-stuffing defense, LeSean McCoy had the game of his life.
The NFL often promotes football as a bad weather sport. It got its share early Sunday in Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington and Pittsburgh.
PHILADELPHIA - Jeremy Ross plowed his way through the snow, even with cleats that felt more appropriate for date night than a touchdown dance.
PHILADELPHIA - Once LeSean McCoy put his head down and ran straight ahead instead of juking and jiving, no one could stop him.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Peyton Manning's 403-yard performance Sunday at Kansas City officially made this season the biggest one ever for quarterbacks.
CARMEL, Indiana - Local entrepreneur Rick Peters is a devoted Indianapolis Colts fan, but he jumped out of his living room recliner on the evening of Nov. 13 when he saw an ESPN report on Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning's bad ankle.
DETROIT - Detroit Lions linebacker Travis Lewis was suspended Tuesday for the final four games of the regular season for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing substances.
ATLANTA - Todd Gurley ran for 122 yards and three touchdowns, including two scores after regulation, and Georgia rallied after trailing by 20 points in the first half to beat Georgia Tech 41-34 in overtime on Saturday night.
DETROIT - For almost a decade, Thanksgiving seemed to bring out the worst in Detroit's struggling football franchise.
DETROIT - Josh Sitton had to concede that this was a pretty one-sided loss.
DETROIT - Matthew Stafford and Reggie Bush did their part to keep the Aaron Rodgers-less Green Bay Packers in the game.
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - Nate Burleson caught a touchdown pass in his first game back from an arm injury, then held the ball aloft like it was a freshly made pizza.
ATHENS, Georgia - Hutson Mason's long-awaited first start against Georgia Tech on Saturday will show if the junior can handle the pressure of being Georgia's quarterback.
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - The Detroit Lions have a decent excuse if they do not want to talk about last weekend's head-scratching loss to Tampa Bay.
DETROIT - Calvin Johnson adjusted to the flight of the ball and it looked like he was about to come down with another big catch.
DETROIT - Even by Detroit's exasperating standards, this loss was befuddling.
DETROIT - Tampa Bay is turning around its season, relying on a cool and calm rookie quarterback and an opportunistic defense.
PITTSBURGH - Jason Worilds has done his best to block out the detractors, the ones that have second-guessed the Pittsburgh Steelers since the moment he was taken in the second round of the 2010 draft and anointed as the next great outside linebacker at a place where the position is revered more than most.
TAMPA, Florida - Darrelle Revis relishes the challenge of covering the NFL's top receivers, so he's especially looking forward to a matchup against Calvin Johnson.
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - When Matthew Stafford and the Lions left the field at halftime, it looked like there was nothing the Pittsburgh Steelers could do to stop Detroit's offense.
PITTSBURGH - The math is tantalizing.
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - Jim Schwartz is standing by his decision to call a fake field goal in the fourth quarter at Pittsburgh.