- Virginia Tech hangs close, can't beat No. 19 UNC Updated: Mar-01-14 6:55 pm
- McAdoo leads No. 19 NCarolina past Va Tech 60-56 Updated: Mar-01-14 6:42 pm
- No. 6 Duke beats Virginia Tech 66-48 Updated: Feb-25-14 10:42 pm
- Va Tech slips up late in loss to No. 14 Virginia Updated: Feb-19-14 1:06 am
- No. 25 Pitt beats Virginia Tech 62-57 in 2 OTs Updated: Feb-08-14 3:53 pm
- Florida State defeats Virginia Tech 70-50 at home Updated: Feb-05-14 11:53 pm
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - Virginia Tech outrebounded North Carolina and held star Tar Heels point guard Marcus Paige to nine points below his average.
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - North Carolina's 11th straight victory gave the Tar Heels one of the top four seeds in the Atlantic Coast Conference tournament and a bye through to the quarterfinals.
DURHAM, North Carolina - Duke can finally take a breather.
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - Devin Wilson and Virginia Tech thought they had it. For the first 36 minutes, they did.
PITTSBURGH - Virginia Tech held Pitt senior Lamar Patterson without a point in regulation. The Hokies won the rebounding battle by 15 and held the 25th-ranked Panthers to 37 percent shooting. On most days that would be enough to pull an upset on the road, but the Panthers made some big plays late in regulation and escaped with a 62-57 victory in double overtime.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Aaron Thomas hit a career-high six 3-pointers and scored 24 points to lead Florida State to a 70-50 victory over Virginia Tech in Atlantic Coast Conference action. The Seminoles broke a season-high three-game losing streak in the process.