- No. 12 Virginia tops Syracuse 75-56 for 1st in ACC Updated: Mar-01-14 8:32 pm
- ACC showdown: No. 12 Virginia hosts No. 4 Syracuse Updated: Feb-28-14 2:23 pm
- No. 12 Virginia runs away from Miami, 65-40 Updated: Feb-26-14 10:33 pm
- FAMU sax player works for Prince Updated: Feb-23-14 1:10 am
- No. 14 Virginia beats Notre Dame 70-49 Updated: Feb-22-14 5:40 pm
- Rock, classical, Broadway at Sochi gala skate Updated: Feb-22-14 2:47 pm
- Va Tech slips up late in loss to No. 14 Virginia Updated: Feb-19-14 1:06 am
- Clemson loses 63-58 to No. 17 Virginia Updated: Feb-15-14 4:17 pm
- No. 20 Virginia beats Georgia Tech 64-45 Updated: Feb-08-14 5:03 pm
- No. 20 Virginia beats Georgia Tech 64-45 Updated: Feb-08-14 4:24 pm
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Malcolm Brogdon talked before No. 12 Virginia's final home game about making it a success for seniors Joe Harris, Akil Mitchell and even former walk-on Thomas Rogers, the first building blocks in Tony Bennett's remaking of the Cavaliers.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Virginia guard Malcolm Brogdon did a double take when told that the Cavaliers have only won the Atlantic Coast Conference championship outright once in their history, and that it was 33 years ago.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - London Perrantes has earned rave reviews all over the ACC for his poise as a freshman point guard for No. 12 Virginia.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Bernard Jackson was hardly the only student at Florida A&M who had to miss his school's football season opener last fall - and the celebrated return of the Marching 100 - because of work.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - It was just one play in a 40-minute game. It changed everything.
SOCHI, Russia - With the pressure off and no medals at stake, it was time for the Olympic figure skaters to have some fun.
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - Devin Wilson and Virginia Tech thought they had it. For the first 36 minutes, they did.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson coach Brad Brownell has waited for some timely offense to go with the Tigers' staunch defense. Unfortunately, No. 17 Virginia accomplished that blend on Saturday.
ATLANTA - Georgia Tech hung right with Virginia for 30 minutes before falling apart down the stretch.
ATLANTA - Malcolm Brogdon had a wonderful homecoming.