- Pence chief of staff leaving job to start new firm Updated: Apr-09-14 6:48 pm
- Marshall, McDermott take home AP yearly awards Updated: Apr-03-14 4:53 pm
- AP Coach of Year: Wichita State's Gregg Marshall Updated: Apr-03-14 3:42 pm
- Kent introduced as Washington State's new coach Updated: Apr-02-14 7:07 pm
- Washington State hires Kent as new hoops coach Updated: Mar-31-14 8:24 pm
- Virginia loses 61-59 to Michigan St in Sweet 16 Updated: Mar-29-14 1:59 am
- Love-fest for Virginia's Harris headed to MSG Updated: Mar-26-14 5:35 pm
- Michigan State's Izzo wants to prove people right Updated: Mar-25-14 8:45 pm
- X-factor: Thames' clutch play has SDSU in Sweet 16 Updated: Mar-25-14 6:17 pm
- Virginia beats Memphis 78-60 in NCAA East Region Updated: Mar-24-14 12:54 am
- Virginia beats Coastal Carolina 70-59 in NCAAs Updated: Mar-22-14 1:18 am
INDIANAPOLIS - One of Indiana Gov. Mike Pence's closest confidants announced Wednesday he is leaving the Statehouse to start a political consulting firm.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Wichita State coach Gregg Marshall is growing accustomed to being center stage at the Final Four. He just wishes his team was with him this time around.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Gregg Marshall, whose Wichita State team was the first to reach the NCAA tournament undefeated in 33 years, has been selected The Associated Press' coach of the year.
PULLMAN, Washington - New Washington State basketball coach Ernie Kent says the rebuilding project he faces in Pullman won't be a long one.
Athletic director Bill Moos once hired Ernie Kent to turn Oregon around. He's now done the same at Washington State.
Joe Harris' senior season at Virginia has been something of a love-fest.
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Tom Izzo hopes he has not changed much since succeeding Jud Heathcote at Michigan State nearly 20 years ago.
SAN DIEGO - San Diego State's journey to just its second Sweet 16 appearance began the day point guard Xavier Thames traded the wheat fields of eastern Washington for the beaches of Southern California.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Virginia has spent the entire season punishing opponents by locking down on them defensively or forcing them to guard their steady-paced offense until deep in the shot clock.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Virginia spent the first half Friday night flirting with losing in a historic upset and the second half playing the style that carried the Cavaliers to a No. 1 seed in the NCAA tournament.