- Michigan goes for 2, loses 42-41 to No. 3 Ohio St Updated: Nov-30-13 8:48 pm
- No. 3 Ohio State holds on to beat Michigan 42-41 Updated: Nov-30-13 8:45 pm
- Iowa rallies past Michigan 24-21 Updated: Nov-23-13 6:02 pm
- Michigan blows lead, loses 24-21 at Iowa Updated: Nov-23-13 4:50 pm
- Iowa rallies past Michigan 24-21 Updated: Nov-23-13 4:31 pm
- Northwestern falls to Michigan 27-19 in triple OT Updated: Nov-16-13 10:17 pm
- Michigan beats Northwestern 27-19 in triple OT Updated: Nov-16-13 9:15 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Michigan had a shot to pull off one of the biggest upsets in its storied series against Ohio State.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - The 110th game between Ohio State and Michigan might have been the most thrilling, a back-and-forth affair that came down to one final play.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Jake Rudock threw for 239 yards and a pair of touchdown passes and Iowa rallied from 14 down to beat Michigan 24-21 Saturday.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Michigan put itself in position for a key win at Iowa by converting turnovers into touchdowns.
AMES, Iowa - The numbers suggested that Iowa should have long buried Michigan. Yet the Hawkeyes found themselves in big trouble with just over two minutes left and the Wolverines on the move.
EVANSTON, Illinois - Losses keep piling up for Northwestern, and they're getting more brutal by the week.
EVANSTON, Illinois - Brendan Gibbons sprinted onto the field as the final seconds ticked away in regulation, and with one big boot, he delivered what might have been the best play his coach has witnessed.