- Patrick happier than ever, on and off the track Updated: Nov-30-13 1:04 am
- Steve Addington to lead Phoenix Racing Updated: Nov-21-13 5:03 pm
- Injury gives Tony Stewart new perspective Updated: Nov-20-13 4:59 pm
- Stewart, Stenhouse get new crew chiefs Updated: Nov-19-13 4:43 pm
- Johnson on top again after wild NASCAR season Updated: Nov-18-13 3:35 am
- Matt Kenseth wins pole at Homestead for finale Updated: Nov-15-13 8:17 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Danica Patrick traditionally winds down each season with a series of interviews designed to reflect on the past year and look ahead at what's next for one of the most recognizable figures in sports.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Steve Addington's career will go full circle next season when he returns to his hometown to run a NASCAR team.
KANNAPOLIS, North Carolina - Tony Stewart has come to loathe stairs.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Three-time NASCAR champion Tony Stewart got a new crew chief Tuesday as both Stewart-Haas Racing and Roush Fenway Racing reorganized their competition departments.
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Jimmie Johnson has a sixth NASCAR championship in hand and two legends within reach.
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Matt Kenseth and his Joe Gibbs Racing team took a huge step away from their bad performance last week by winning the pole Friday at Homestead-Miami Speedway for the championship-deciding race.