- Haas plans to field Formula 1 team in next 2 years Updated: Apr-14-14 2:09 pm
- NASCAR's Kurt Busch says Haas serious about F1 Updated: Apr-13-14 12:59 pm
- Harvick marks himself a contender with win Updated: Apr-13-14 10:27 am
- Harvick survives shootout for 1st Darlington win Updated: Apr-12-14 11:53 pm
- NASCAR owner Gene Haas granted F1 license Updated: Apr-11-14 8:42 pm
- Harvick wins 1st Darlington pole Updated: Apr-11-14 8:14 pm
- Last-lap pass for Logano to get Cup win at Texas Updated: Apr-08-14 3:51 am
- Gene Haas validated by Kurt Busch victory Updated: Apr-06-14 6:27 pm
- Chase Elliott grabs 1st career Nationwide victory Updated: Apr-05-14 12:29 am
- Busch's victory raises hope for what season can be Updated: Mar-31-14 3:56 am
- Chevy has not heard from Earnhardt about swap Updated: Mar-29-14 6:58 pm
- Kanaan prepares for debut in Franchitti's old ride Updated: Mar-29-14 5:54 pm
- Larson dazzles in drive to the front at Fontana Updated: Mar-24-14 1:42 pm
- Kyle Busch wins again at Fontana after wild finish Updated: Mar-23-14 7:24 pm
CONCORD, North Carolina - NASCAR team owner Gene Haas is out to prove that an American-based team can succeed in the Formula One racing series.
AUSTIN, Texas - NASCAR driver Kurt Busch said team owner Gene Haas is serious about making a strong entry into Formula One, a move that could expand the series' footprint in the U.S.
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - Kevin Harvick knew his first-year Stewart-Haas Racing team was better than it had shown the past few weeks. After taking the Southern 500 at Darlington Raceway on Saturday night, Harvick is convinced the group has exactly what it takes to win a Sprint Cup championship.
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - Kevin Harvick used one of the few weekend missteps to pull out his first Darlington victory.
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - NASCAR team owner Gene Haas said Friday he has been granted a license from Formula One's governing body to start a U.S.-based entry in the series, perhaps as early as next season.
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - Kevin Harvick won his first career pole at Darlington Raceway on Friday as he looks to chase his first Southern 500.
FORT WORTH, Texas - With a significant lead and the laps winding down, Joey Logano kept thinking about getting to the white flag.
FORT WORTH, Texas - Gene Haas believes his decision to hire Kurt Busch was validated by Busch's victory last Sunday at Martinsville Speedway.
FORT WORTH, Texas - When qualifying ended at Texas Motor Speedway, Chase Elliott hopped a fence and went on his way without a single fan bothering to stop him for an autograph or picture.
MARTINSVILLE, Virginia - Kurt Busch couldn't be more delighted with his move to Stewart-Haas Racing.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Chevrolet has not received an official request from Dale Earnhardt Jr. to swap race cars with Honda driver Graham Rahal.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Tony Kanaan will make his debut with Target/Chip Ganassi Racing in Sunday's season-opening IndyCar race, and expectations will be high for the defending Indianapolis 500 winner.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Kyle Larson was ninth on the final restart at California, with four rows of traffic to navigate in two laps in a frantic bid for the best finish possible. With Kurt Busch and Tony Stewart at the front, Larson wasn't even thinking about victory.
FONTANA, California - Kyle Busch won at Fontana for the second straight year Sunday, holding off Kyle Larson, Tony Stewart and his older brother Kurt on a frantic two-lap sprint to the finish.