- NASCAR's Chase changes lead to big finish in Vegas Updated: Mar-10-14 3:33 am
- Rising teen driver Kwasniewski comes home to Vegas Updated: Mar-07-14 7:35 pm
- Kyle Busch would love to try Kurt's double someday Updated: Mar-07-14 4:57 pm
- Indy 500 qualifying to be 3 rounds over 2 days Updated: Mar-07-14 12:26 pm
- Childers made right decision to crew chief Harvick Updated: Mar-05-14 1:39 pm
- Kurt Busch to try Indy 500-Coca Cola 600 double Updated: Mar-04-14 12:43 pm
- Stewart confident about leg heading into Phoenix Updated: Feb-27-14 2:11 pm
- Truex blows engine, winds up last in Daytona 500 Updated: Feb-23-14 3:26 pm
- Drivers plan to be cautious in Daytona qualifiers Updated: Feb-19-14 7:31 pm
- Kurt Busch has championship hopes in move to SHR Updated: Feb-18-14 12:15 pm
- Hamlin wins exhibition Sprint Unlimited at Daytona Updated: Feb-16-14 12:00 am
- Lots of trouble for Stewart-Haas Racing at Daytona Updated: Feb-15-14 10:29 pm
- 5 things to know about what's going on at Daytona Updated: Feb-14-14 7:56 pm
- Truex ready to put scandal aside and focus on 2014 Updated: Feb-14-14 7:10 pm
LAS VEGAS - When Brad Keselowski blew past Dale Earnhardt Jr. on the backstretch of the final lap to win Sunday, many concerns about NASCAR's new Chase for the Sprint Cup championship rules also got left in the dust.
LAS VEGAS - Someday in the future, Kyle Busch would love to emulate his older brother's attempt to run the Indianapolis 500 and the Coca-Cola 600 in the same day.
The new qualifying format for the Indianapolis 500 will include three rounds over two days, with the pole-winner emerging from a "Fast Nine Shootout" on what used to be Bump Day.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Rodney Childers wrestled for months with the decision to join Kevin Harvick at Stewart-Haas Racing. Just when he thought he'd made up his mind to leave Michael Waltrip Racing, he and Brian Vickers won a race together at New Hampshire.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - It's been 10 years since a driver last attempted running both the Indianapolis 500 and the Coca-Cola 600 on the same day, a feat so grueling that only Tony Stewart has successfully completed all 1,100 miles.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Tony Stewart does not consider the Daytona 500 a disaster, despite the engine problems that spoiled his return to racing from a broken right leg.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Martin Truex Jr.'s "best shot ever" to win the Daytona 500 ended with his worst finish ever at NASCAR's most famous track.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Don't look for defending Daytona 500 winner Jimmie Johnson to take many chances in Thursday's qualifying race.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Given what Denny Hamlin overcame last season, it's no wonder he won a race of attrition to start the new year.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Engine troubles during the day, wrecked cars at night.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Here are five things to know about what's going on at Daytona International Speedway in advance of the season-opening Daytona 500 on Feb. 23:
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Martin Truex Jr. took a winding, unexpected path to find a new job.