- The Latest: Ex-execs of Haslam-owned chain charged Updated: Feb-09-16 7:54 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Latest on the case against the former president of the truck stop chain Flying J (all times local):
- Haslam-owned chain exec advised 'say one thing, do another' Updated: Feb-09-16 7:51 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - A former top executive of the truck stop chain owned by Cleveland Browns owner Jimmy Haslam and Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam advised sales staff to "Say one thing, do another," when it came to dealing with customers, according to an indictment.
- Browns tired of Johnny Manziel's antics, point to release Updated: Feb-02-16 2:34 pm
CLEVELAND - The Browns are about to throw Johnny Football away.
- Brains amid brawn: Browns introduce front-office thinkers Updated: Jan-21-16 5:09 pm
BEREA, Ohio - One's a Harvard educated lawyer, the other a baseball statistics guru.
- Undaunted by challenge, Hue Jackson takes on Browns Updated: Jan-14-16 2:57 am
CLEVELAND - Seated on the dais next to his new boss, Browns coach Hue Jackson was reminded that owner Jimmy Haslam recently claimed it may take several years to fix his football team.
- Hue Jackson takes over lowly Browns: "I came here to win." Updated: Jan-13-16 10:13 pm
CLEVELAND - Hue Jackson strolled into the Browns' facility unafraid, brimming with optimism.