- Hamels loses to Dodgers in 1st start of season Updated: Apr-24-14 2:15 am
- Dodgers' Kershaw throws simulated game Updated: Apr-20-14 3:54 pm
- Ryu pitches Dodgers past Giants 2-1 to avoid sweep Updated: Apr-17-14 8:14 pm
- Wacha following up on October rookie breakout Updated: Apr-10-14 4:27 pm
- Dodgers catcher AJ Ellis has left knee surgery Updated: Apr-08-14 9:02 pm
- Kemp, Ramirez hit 2 HRs each, Dodgers beat Giants Updated: Apr-07-14 12:59 am
- Smith, Denorfia lift Padres to 3-1 win over LA Updated: Mar-31-14 3:31 am
- Arizona back home, Giants open season in desert Updated: Mar-30-14 5:59 pm
- Kershaw headed to DL for 1st time in career Updated: Mar-30-14 1:18 am
- Trout homers in Angels' 6-2 win over Dodgers Updated: Mar-30-14 1:14 am
- Trout, Angels agree to $144.5 million, 6-year deal Updated: Mar-29-14 1:00 pm
- Dodgers top Angels after teams play through 'quake Updated: Mar-29-14 3:12 am
- Tigers' Cabrera gets record $292M, 10-year deal Updated: Mar-28-14 6:49 pm
- Kluber strong, Miley shaky in spring finale Updated: Mar-27-14 7:42 pm
- With Gibson on crutches, D-Backs look to improve Updated: Mar-26-14 5:10 pm
- Padres already behind Dodgers, with a pitcher hurt Updated: Mar-25-14 3:50 pm
LOS ANGELES - Zack Greinke is in midseason form. Cole Hamels is just starting his season.
LOS ANGELES - Clayton Kershaw was back on the Dodger Stadium mound Sunday - in a simulated game that was the next step in his recovery from a strained muscle in his upper back.
SAN FRANCISCO - Hyun-Jin Ryu pitched for his country, doing anything he could from afar to lift spirits in South Korea after all the lives lost during a devastating ferry accident.
ST. LOUIS - Take it from the Cincinnati Reds: Michael Wacha's breakout postseason was no fluke.
LOS ANGELES - Dodgers catcher A.J. Ellis underwent arthroscopic surgery on his left knee Tuesday and is expected to be out four to six weeks.
LOS ANGELES - Matt Kemp apparently has regained the home run stoke that made him runner-up in the MVP race three seasons ago. Now it's just a matter of staying healthy and retaining his everyday job in center field for the Los Angeles Dodgers.
PHOENIX - The Arizona Diamondbacks played their "home" opener 7,800 miles away from Phoenix.
ANAHEIM, California - Los Angeles Dodgers ace Clayton Kershaw is headed to the 15-day disabled list for the first time in his seven-year career because of a swollen muscle in his left upper back.
ANAHEIM, California - Mike Trout homered in his second at-bat hours after finalizing a contract extension, and the Los Angeles Angels beat the Dodgers 6-2 Saturday night in the final preseason game for both clubs.
LOS ANGELES - Mike Trout and the Los Angeles Angels agreed Friday night to a $144.5 million, six-year contract, keeping baseball's brightest young star under club control through 2020.
LOS ANGELES - Playing through an earthquake that was felt in the ballpark, the Los Angeles Dodgers beat the Angels 5-4 in 10 innings Friday night after rookie Joc Pederson hit a tying home run in the eighth.
LAKELAND, Florida - This is one number put up by Miguel Cabrera that is not subject to debate.
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - Cleveland's Corey Kluber had a strong final spring outing; Arizona's Wade Miley, not so good.
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - The Arizona Diamondbacks are shaking off the effects of a long journey to Australia and two losses to the Los Angeles Dodgers, using the next five days to try to shore up problem areas.
SAN DIEGO - It's almost as if last season didn't end for the San Diego Padres.