- Cavs' Irving tests knee with brace, questionable for Game 3 Updated: May-23-15 6:20 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Kyrie Irving plopped down on a courtside bench following a brisk workout and two team trainers quickly went to work adjusting straps on his new knee brace.
- Hawks' Kyle Korver out for the playoffs with sprained ankle Updated: May-23-15 4:32 pm
ATLANTA - Already facing a daunting task after losing the first two games at home in the Eastern Conference final, the Atlanta Hawks were dealt another major blow Saturday when 3-point specialist Kyle Korver was ruled out for the rest of the playoffs because of a severely sprained right ankle.
- Hawks fall 94-82 to Cavaliers, trail 2-0 in series Updated: May-23-15 12:41 am
- James leads Cavs to 94-82 win over Hawks, 2-0 series lead Updated: May-23-15 12:23 am
ATLANTA - Forget the Big Three.
- Hawks lose Korver to right ankle sprain against Cavs Updated: May-22-15 10:43 pm
- Hawks' DeMarre Carroll starts vs. Cavaliers in Game 2 Updated: May-22-15 8:26 pm
- Hawks' Carroll avoids serious injury, listed as questionable Updated: May-21-15 7:41 pm
ATLANTA - An MRI on DeMarre Carroll's left knee showed no structural damage, and he hopes to play for Atlanta in Friday night's Game 2 against Cleveland in the Eastern Conference finals, Carroll's agent said Thursday.
- Pierce's shot too late, Hawks hold on to beat Wizards 94-91 Updated: May-15-15 11:44 pm
WASHINGTON - Kyle Korver was the Atlanta Hawks' closest defender as Paul Pierce shimmied to his left and launched a 3-point try, hoping to extend the Washington Wizards' season by forcing overtime in Game 6 of the teams' second-round series.
- Horford's late follow gives Hawks 82-81 win over Wizards Updated: May-14-15 12:07 am
ATLANTA - With their magical season on the brink, the Atlanta Hawks needed someone to come up big.
- Hawks beat Nets 111-87 to wrap up series in Game 6 Updated: May-01-15 11:51 pm
NEW YORK - Being tied after four games of the first round brought out the best in the Atlanta Hawks.
- Horford, Teague help Hawks hold off Nets 107-97 for 3-2 lead Updated: Apr-29-15 11:21 pm
ATLANTA - Al Horford banged his dislocated finger and spent much of the game fiddling with it. Jeff Teague twisted his right ankle and hobbled to the locker room for a quick tape job.
- 'Junkyard Dog' Carroll finally makes his mark with the Hawks Updated: Apr-24-15 7:27 pm
ATLANTA - When DeMarre Carroll is having one of those nights where the shots just won't fall, like Game 2 of the playoffs, he doesn't get down on himself.