- With Wall out, Hawks beat Wizards 106-90 to even series 1-1 Updated: May-05-15 11:51 pm
- Hawks beat Nets 111-87 to wrap up series in Game 6 Updated: May-01-15 11:51 pm
NEW YORK - Being tied after four games of the first round brought out the best in the Atlanta Hawks.
- Horford, Teague help Hawks hold off Nets 107-97 for 3-2 lead Updated: Apr-29-15 11:21 pm
ATLANTA - Al Horford banged his dislocated finger and spent much of the game fiddling with it. Jeff Teague twisted his right ankle and hobbled to the locker room for a quick tape job.
- 'Junkyard Dog' Carroll finally makes his mark with the Hawks Updated: Apr-24-15 7:27 pm
ATLANTA - When DeMarre Carroll is having one of those nights where the shots just won't fall, like Game 2 of the playoffs, he doesn't get down on himself.
- Atlanta's Mike Budenholzer voted NBA coach of the year Updated: Apr-21-15 7:30 pm
ATLANTA - Mike Budenholzer was right where he didn't want to be: the center of attention.
- Hawks hurting as they prepare for Game 2 against Nets Updated: Apr-20-15 5:08 pm
ATLANTA - Al Horford was able to return to the court after dislocating his right pinky finger in the first game of the playoffs.
- Top seed Hawks look to recapture form after sluggish ending Updated: Apr-16-15 5:57 pm
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Hawks spent the past month doing little more than warming up for the playoffs.
- Galloway scores 26 points, Knicks stun Hawks 112-108 Updated: Apr-13-15 11:30 pm
ATLANTA - The East-leading Atlanta Hawks received a jarring wake-up call with the playoffs less than a week away.
- Wall's 24 and 9 lead Wizards past 2nd-string Hawks 108-99 Updated: Apr-12-15 9:53 pm
WASHINGTON - Paul Pierce was about 18 months old the last time Washington's NBA team eclipsed 45 victories in a season. The Wizards' four other current starters, including John Wall, weren't even born.
- Hawks win 58th game to set single-season franchise mark Updated: Apr-07-15 11:17 pm
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Hawks are hoping to accomplish something special when the playoffs start later this month.