- Releford, Alabama roll past Arkansas, 83-58 Updated: Mar-08-14 7:27 pm
- No. 25 Kentucky survives Alabama 55-48 Updated: Mar-05-14 1:06 am
- No. 25 Kentucky survives Alabama 55-48 Updated: Mar-05-14 12:41 am
- Randolph leads Alabama past Auburn, 73-57 Updated: Mar-01-14 7:03 pm
- Denson, Releford bright spots for Auburn, Alabama Updated: Feb-28-14 6:40 pm
- Ole Miss rallies past Alabama 79-67 Updated: Feb-26-14 11:09 pm
- Reasons for Bama's issues include Nos. 1, 2 and 6 Updated: Feb-25-14 5:15 pm
- Alabama holds on to beat Missouri, 80-73 Updated: Feb-22-14 11:23 pm
- Jones scores 19, Texas A&M gets past Alabama 63-48 Updated: Feb-20-14 10:40 pm
- S. Carolina gets late tip in to beat Alabama 67-66 Updated: Feb-15-14 6:47 pm
- Releford's 3 lifts Alabama past Ole Miss, 67-64 Updated: Feb-11-14 11:29 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Trevor Releford scored 24 points and Shannon Hale added 18 to lead Alabama to an 83-58 victory over Arkansas on Saturday, snapping the Razorbacks' six-game winning streak.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Alabama caught No. 25 Kentucky at the wrong time.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky players looked unsure of themselves much of the time against Alabama, a nervousness resulting in a stat sheet and game film not worth looking at.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Levi Randolph scored 24 points and Alabama rolled to a 73-57 victory over rival Auburn on Saturday in a matchup of the Southeastern Conference's 11th-place teams.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Auburn's Chris Denson is chasing the Southeastern Conference scoring title and Trevor Releford is closing his Alabama career with his best all-around season.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Jarvis Summers scored 20 points and sparked a decisive first-half surge Wednesday night to lift Mississippi to a 79-67 win over Alabama.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Alabama's record says plenty about the season's challenges.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Levi Randolph scored a career-high 33 points, 19 in the first half, and Trevor Releford added 18 points to lead Alabama to an 80-73 victory over Missouri Saturday night.
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - For all of its road troubles, Texas A&M resembles a postseason-worthy team when playing at home. Unfortunately for the Aggies, that's only half the battle in the Southeastern Conference.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Mindaugas Kacinas tipped in a miss with 16.6 seconds left to give South Carolina a 67-66 win over Alabama on Saturday.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Trevor Releford made a 3-pointer from the top of the key with 0.6 seconds left to lift Alabama to a 67-64 victory over Mississippi on Tuesday night.