- Hart: Vols hoops job still 'extremely attractive' Updated: Apr-16-14 2:44 pm
- Cal hires Tennessee's Cuonzo Martin as coach Updated: Apr-15-14 8:30 pm
- Auburn hires Chuck Person as assistant coach Updated: Apr-07-14 4:00 pm
- Auburn's Pearl courting alums for assistants Updated: Apr-01-14 7:20 pm
- Vols look to future after heartbreaking finish Updated: Mar-29-14 2:36 pm
- Vols play their way from bubble to Sweet 16 Updated: Mar-25-14 6:50 pm
- Tennessee beats Massachusetts 86-67 in NCAAs Updated: Mar-21-14 11:12 pm
- Tennessee beats Massachusetts 86-67 in NCAAs Updated: Mar-21-14 7:39 pm
- Pearl faces big rebuilding job at Auburn Updated: Mar-19-14 4:49 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee athletic director Dave Hart believes the criticism former men's basketball coach Cuonzo Martin encountered this season won't hinder the Volunteers' search for a successor.
BERKELEY, California - A more relaxed fan base, milder weather and a chance to coach at the top-rated public university in the country added up to Cuonzo Martin making the decision to leave Tennessee for California.
AUBURN, Alabama - Former Auburn All-American and NBA player Chuck Person is returning to the school as an assistant coach.
AUBURN, Alabama - Bruce Pearl is already busy recruiting, even though he can only court potential assistant coaches.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee's final game of the season could serve as a microcosm for its entire year.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - The do-or-die nature of the NCAA tournament is nothing new to Tennessee.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Jordan McRae flew in to throw down a dunk on the break and increase Tennessee's big first-half lead, then came down the floor to scream triumphantly toward the orange-clad fans near the court.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Massachusetts never found its rhythm in its first NCAA tournament game since 1998, from the Minutemen's stymied offense to their inability to harass Tennessee into mistakes with their pressure.
AUBURN, Alabama - Bruce Pearl returned to coaching hoping not only to lead a hoops revival at Auburn but help restore the Southeastern Conference to national prominence beyond Florida and Kentucky.