- 'Gravity' director Alfonso Cuaron turns to TV Updated: Mar-08-14 2:01 pm
- Okla. House passes extension of movie tax credit Updated: Mar-04-14 6:45 pm
- Okla. House defeats extension of movie tax credit Updated: Mar-03-14 7:02 pm
- UK hails Oscar success as sign of surging industry Updated: Mar-03-14 8:02 am
- Hollywood movie titles lost in translation Updated: Feb-28-14 11:59 am
- Clooney, Damon attend White House movie screening Updated: Feb-18-14 6:16 pm
- Lawrence's Oscar to be on display at Oscars party Updated: Feb-17-14 4:08 am
- '12 Years a Slave' named best film at UK awards Updated: Feb-16-14 9:10 pm
- Turnham guarded art featured in Clooney movie Updated: Feb-16-14 11:16 am
- Nevada woman's dad rescued art stolen by Nazis Updated: Feb-14-14 2:04 pm
- Celebrities react to Shirley Temple's death Updated: Feb-12-14 3:01 am
- Clooney wades into UK-Greece Parthenon Marbles row Updated: Feb-11-14 1:28 pm
- Horizon heist had Hollywood style plot Updated: Feb-09-14 11:15 am
LOS ANGELES - Oscar-winning director Alfonso Cuaron was looking for an anti-"Gravity" follow up to his blockbuster space film, and he found it with a rare excursion into television.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma House passed a bill Tuesday - on a second try - that extends a tax credit for the film industry after debating the economic impact of the measure and how one film that received such an incentive portrayed the state.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma House defeated legislation Monday that would have extended a tax credit program for the film industry after opponents argued that tax dollars that pay for the program would be better spent on core state services.
LONDON - The big winners on Oscar night may have been set in the 19th-century American South and outer space, but for many people across the Atlantic, this year's Academy Awards belonged to Britain.
JERUSALEM - David O. Russell's crime drama "American Hustle" could be a big winner at Sunday's Academy Awards. But for the movie's many international fans, it may take a little longer to realize it. In their country, there is simply no word that captures the true essence of "Hustle."
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama is hosting a screening of the movie "The Monuments Men" at the White House Tuesday.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - While the stars in Hollywood are at the 86th Academy Awards next month, Louisville fans of hometown actress Jennifer Lawrence can party at a Louisville Film Society fundraiser where the Oscar statuette she won last year will be on display.
LONDON - The force of "Gravity" was strong at the British Academy Film Awards on Sunday - but it was unflinching drama "12 Years a Slave" that took the top prize.
AUBURN, Alabama - For former state Rep. Pete Turnham of Auburn, "The Monuments Men" is not a Hollywood movie about World War II. It's part of his life.
LAMOILLE, Nevada - It's known as the greatest treasure hunt in history.
LOS ANGELES - The praises of Shirley Temple are being sung by celebrities across Hollywood who remembered her as America's prolific little darling.
LONDON - If George Clooney thought the battle over art's rightful ownership - the subject of his World War II movie "The Monuments Men" - was in the past, he knows better now.
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - It was a casino caper that even Danny Ocean would have been proud to pull off.