- "August: Osage County" to feature NE Oklahoma Updated: Nov-24-13 2:57 pm
- Adam Levine named People's 'sexiest man alive' Updated: Nov-19-13 9:56 pm
- Marshall excited about W.Va. music hall induction Updated: Nov-15-13 11:24 am
- George Clooney on Philippine typhoon: 'Terrible' Updated: Nov-10-13 6:13 pm
- Sacha Baron Cohen spices up newly televised awards Updated: Nov-10-13 8:43 am
PAWHUSKA, Oklahoma - Julia Roberts, Meryl Streep and a steady stream of awards won't be what draw many people in northeastern Oklahoma to theaters next month to see "August: Osage County." It'll be the storefronts, streets and markings of the place they call home that'll draw theater-goers to watch the film, based on the Pulitzer Prize-winning play by Oklahoma native Tracy Letts.
NEW YORK - People has spoken and its named Adam Levine the "sexiest man alive" of 2013, the magazine announced Tuesday.
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - He may be forever known as one of the world's greatest game show hosts, but Huntington native Peter Marshall thinks of himself the way he always was and will be - a singer.
BEVERLY HILLS, California - The mounting death toll in the Philippines weighed heavily on the minds of George Clooney and Idris Elba, honored at the Britannia Awards Saturday night in Los Angeles.
BEVERLY HILLS, California - Now that the Britannia Awards are televised, viewers can see Sacha Baron Cohen knock an 87-year-old woman out of her wheelchair.